Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 06:41 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Last night was the first time in ages that I’ve had a decent night’s sleep. Apart from the usual “pee run” at 4am, I slept right through until Baz got up at 6am – what a difference it makes

In fact, I feel so good, I think I’m going to venture out this morning...... wish me luck!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
I have a strong will but a weak won’t.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2011, 07:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Nice to hear you had a decent nights leep Vicki. Enjoy your venture out but take care.

Another easy day here to trying to get over this cold and Gorden is working again so no one to worry about all day. Wet and miserable weather here. I am staying in the warm and dry.

Good gem today. Sounds familiar.
Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Glad your feeling brighter hun.

Wet here but looks like Jimmy has to be caught again today as he has pulled the nose bit off of his head collar.........heyho here we go again

Half of the stables been built hopefully it will be almost done by next weekend. Been long days but productive ones

Morning Lynn xxxx

Morning All xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Nice to hear you had a decent nights leep Vicki. Enjoy your venture out but take care.

Another easy day here to trying to get over this cold and Gorden is working again so no one to worry about all day. Wet and miserable weather here. I am staying in the warm and dry.

Good gem today. Sounds familiar.
Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxx

Glad your feeling brighter hun.

Wet here but looks like Jimmy has to be caught again today as he has pulled the nose bit off of his head collar.........heyho here we go again

Half of the stables been built hopefully it will be almost done by next weekend. Been long days but productive ones

Morning Lynn xxxx

Morning All xxx
Morning Steph
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-11-2011, 07:20 AM
שלום יום שלישי

Morning Vicki, morning Lynn, morning all!

Glad you had a good sleep Vicki - you check the time of your "pee runs" - I do not even open my eyes let alone check the clock!

Hope the cold goes quickly Lynn, staying in the warm sounds a good idea.

The washing been done and is now in the dryer, chick-chick flappers defrosting, so must check salad/veggie drawers to see what is needed and have a quick buzz over the road to stock up.

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
שלום יום שלישי

Morning Vicki, morning Lynn, morning all!

Glad you had a good sleep Vicki - you check the time of your "pee runs" - I do not even open my eyes let alone check the clock!

Hope the cold goes quickly Lynn, staying in the warm sounds a good idea.

The washing been done and is now in the dryer, chick-chick flappers defrosting, so must check salad/veggie drawers to see what is needed and have a quick buzz over the road to stock up.

Morning Malka
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn, Safta and everyone

The whole world seems to have got a cold at the moment, I was dodging all the coughs and sneezes in Sainsbury's yesterday coz I don't want another one for Christmas like I had last year. Glad you're able to get out today Vicki. Hope yours gets better Lynn, and glad you haven't got one Safta! I've got a humungous stye on my eye and it really hurts, but I've been prodding and poking around trying to burst it, not a good idea!

Dull and dreary again today, it's so depressing not having the sunshine, feels like night time. Hey ho, going to get out on the bike this morning coz it might have dried out a bit on those steep, slippery slopes I have to come down, it's too risky in the wet, got no brakes lol!

I bought two big turkey legs yesterday in Morrisons for only £3 I cooked one yesterday in the slow cooker for the dogs, and today I'll share the other one with them coz they seemed to love it with their sweet potato. I'm sure I spoil these dogs!

Enjoy yours, whatever you're up to
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I was signed off work for another week yesterday, its all getting beyond a joke now. I have to go for a Spirometer test today to assess my lungs breathing capacity and I am having a severe reaction to the steroids but can't just stop them as it would be dangerous. They have also booked me in for an ECG next week.
Lovely to have the dogs home though.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Good luck with Jimmi choo Steph.

Mind that stye Helena normally means you are run down. Best not to burst it I think. And mind those slopes you will have more than a stye to worry about if you're not careful.

(((Hugs))) Bev.

Thank you for the well wishes everybody.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good luck with Jimmi choo Steph.

Mind that stye Helena normally means you are run down. Best not to burst it I think. And mind those slopes you will have more than a stye to worry about if you're not careful.

(((Hugs))) Bev.

Thank you for the well wishes everybody.
Cheers Lynn xxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >