Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2013, 06:35 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning all.
It is dry so far outside but we did have awful rain towards the end of the afternoon into early evening yesterday just as I wanted to put the sheets out to dry so they ended up in the tumble drier.
I didn't fancy putting them out while we were out as I had a feeling they might take off across the fences.
Not much on here today except Mark will probably turn up as its Fathers day so we may have 3 Grandchildren in tow or two unless George and Owen have gone to visit their dad in which case it will be just Joel I think its this weekend he is visiting Mark.
If the younger ones come Dillon will be in his element and very naughty I expect and noisy if he is ignored so when they leave I will probably need to take to my bed.

jenny I hope the chimney remains bird free today.
Pat I did giggle about the bird pooping in your wine but would of been very upset if it had been my wine.
Jackie I hope Millie is settled now and it looks like you will be taking future holidays with her in tow. Life is going to be very awkward from now it seems.
Chris I hope Gary has had no more fits.
Helena I hope you can walk today.
Moyra I hope yours and Steve's backs are felling better.
I am sure I have missed some of you so for those I have missed the usual get well wishes if you need them.

Happy Fathers day for all the dad's out there.

See you all soon in the mean time have a safe and lovely Sunday.
I'm off to feed the dawg.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-06-2013, 06:44 AM

I hope everyone is well, and Happy Father's Day to all fathers everywhere.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Morning Malka.
I hope you are feeling a bit better and that Pereg is well too.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

16-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Morning Lynn, hope you have a good day with said grandchildren

Millie had a good night, she's happy her mum and daddy are back, Yes Lynn I guess life's going to be difficult with her now.

Hope everyone had a good day today xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-06-2013, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Morning Lynn, hope you have a good day with said grandchildren

Millie had a good night, she's happy her mum and daddy are back, Yes Lynn I guess life's going to be difficult with her now.

Hope everyone had a good day today xx
Morning Jackie glad Millie is happy now.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Malka.
I hope you are feeling a bit better and that Pereg is well too.
Thanks Lynn - I am going to try to keep up for a bit longer today but get very blurred vision and headachy if am up for very long. Still very much on seizure-watch though and as Pereg has been very fidgety for the last few days it has been difficult for me to get enough rest - probably the reason for headache and vision problems. S I G H
Meg
Supervisor

16-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Good morning fellow members a sunny morning but still that wind.
Lots to do today, bread making/gardening/ironing, now off to have breakfast having washed the smell of fox out of Chloe's beard after our walk, yuk

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn my back was aching first thing but since walking Amber it is much better. Changing the sheets on the beds first thing didn't help it of course. I hope Dillon enjoys his play with the young ones if they come. I must have a go with Steve's massager as I have a lump like an egg at the top of my spine right now. If I can get it positioned right it should ease that down. I hope it is going to stay dry this morning until at least the washing dries.

Jack So glad Millie is ok now after her trauma yesterday. I guess it will be doggy holidays from now on unless you can have someone house sit her or she can go on holiday to someone she knows who will look after her.
Amber is very good I can leave her for around 4 hours, haven't left her any longer, she just sleeps!

Malka Good to see you and hope you will soon be feeling better. I hope Pereg stays settled and doesn't fit again.

Have a good day all, God bless. Moyra
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there.

OH has just gone off for the day again to Brooklands and will be back later afternoon. The dogs have just put themselves back to bed so I think now is the time to hoover downstairs. Washing on which will be hung out as soon as I have re-erected the washing carousel.

For those of you having family days - enjoy it. Jackbox - last night was probably the best night sleep Millie has had in a while being so relieved you are back.

I hope everyone enjoys their day and see you later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Happy Sunday all. I can't believe it's here again!

Been up a lot of the night. Pepsi was sick about 4 times and very fidgety the rest of the night. She found a ball when out yesterday and brought it home with her. Later we found her chewing it, it was a very hard rubber type ball.
We immediately took it away from her but we wonder if she did ingest any of it that upset her
She seems alright now and has happily gone out on her walk. I think she just enjoys getting us up in the night
Roast pork etc for the 5,000 today so I had better get on!
Hope you all have a good day
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »