Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:03 AM

Introducing Sasha

I ended up getting Sasha after asking advice on owning 2 young pups together, had her a week now and she is settling in fine, She was hand reared as her mum had to be pts after they (3 pups) were born as she was badly neglected .

Samson has accepted her as a friend and she him, they do play fight lots but it is enjoyable to watch, she is teaching him some bad habits ie- ripping clumps of grass up and bringing it mud worms and all) into my front room

I bit the bullet and let her off lead with Samson from day 1 and it is going great, infact... just as Samson is about to turn into bog off dog he turns into jealous dog the minute I call Sasha cos he wants the fuss and treat too Now I know this won't last when she turns into bog off dog too but I have the long line's on standby So here she is (and of course my boy Samson) She is 4 months old and he is 6 months.

Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Awwww, lovely to see them together
SuperflyBadger
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Pair of cuties! Sasha has similar markings to our Badger! Them two are gonna have some fun times ahead!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Ah thanks guys, forgot to mention I am not sure she is full staffy as she has some very jack russell looks to her when she is fighting, can't put my finger on it? And as you can imagine the first owner who neglected the mum wasn't much help in identifying the daddy, but sais it was a staffy, I am not bothered as she is great just curious to see how she matures She has the tiniest teeth ever although they are starting to fall out now, but Samson is a pretty big Staffy so maybe she'll be a shorty so therefore much smaller now.
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 12:55 PM
orr very nice.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Awww they are lovely together. My pups have 2.5 months between them and are 1 year and 10 months now. Im still waiting for the disaster and wildly out of contol beasts that certain members of this forum promised me with the both of them but I doubt its happening to be honest.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Awww they are lovely together. My pups have 2.5 months between them and are 1 year and 10 months now. Im still waiting for the disaster and wildly out of contol beasts that certain members of this forum promised me with the both of them but I doubt its happening to be honest.
Oooh I have a few months of bliss yet then if I take after you
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Oooh I have a few months of bliss yet then if I take after you
Not bliss, did it come across like I was saying it was? Its just lots of fun and hard work at the same time but all I was saying is it can work
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
My two 15mth old boys are litter-mates, and I too have had no problems with them, and hopefully won't. They know I'm boss and even if they have a slight squabble (which human brothers do and is natural) they will stop immediately if I ask them.

Enjoy Sasha - she is gorgeous, as is Samson
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Ah thank you x I am thoroughly enjoying them, I am taking it day to day and dealing with it as it comes but so far all is great (same can't be said for my newly pot holed garden thou ) and they both know when we say stop we mean it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >