View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Love the bamboo wind chime & I love the noise they make - makes you feel miles away........... I'm on my way over with my book & deckchair
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Lovely garden xxx How does your fur kid get on with the cobbles, out of interest as I thought of getting them for a section mine but wasn't sure about the dogs. Ref climbers, how about a passion flower??
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Love the bamboo wind chime & I love the noise they make - makes you feel miles away........... I'm on my way over with my book & deckchair
Mmmm, me too. Having spent a LOT of time in SEA it reminds me so much of my travels! See you soon, I'll make the cocktails ;o)

Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Lovely garden xxx How does your fur kid get on with the cobbles, out of interest as I thought of getting them for a section mine but wasn't sure about the dogs. Ref climbers, how about a passion flower??
Thanks. I thought of a passion but have been put off as the neighbours have one and it died in the cold winter we just had.

Woody is fine on the cobbles. He chooses to walk on the decking and stepping stones, but LOVES to do his business on the cobbles, despite encouragement to do it on the tarmac round the side!!!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 09:41 PM
lovely Pidge, very tidy and everything in its place - which is the total opposite to my garden ! lol
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Good description! I love looking at pics of your house and garden Em, always inspires me to clean or mow the lawn!!
LOL me too, mines a midden

Looks brill Pidge, very nice
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Passions are generally quite hardy Pidge, i'm surprised your neighbours died in the winter. They are one of my fave plants ever and have always survived the winters really well, only my little treasures dug mine up this Christmastime and I didn't notice 'til it was too late as they did it when we had all that snow
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Passions are generally quite hardy Pidge, i'm surprised your neighbours died in the winter. They are one of my fave plants ever and have always survived the winters really well, only my little treasures dug mine up this Christmastime and I didn't notice 'til it was too late as they did it when we had all that snow
think this winter was particularly harsh, as I lost formia, etc that had previosuly survived being pot bound, covered in cement, abandoned for months and then i planted it last summer, and lost it in the winter due to the severe snow.

My auntie has a beautiful garden and really works hard on it and she also lost loads this year - so think it was a bit of a freak winter hopefully !"!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 06:19 AM
A friend suggested growing the nasturtium I have seeding in the herb planter up the fence, I might wait and see how that turns out as they're sprouting already, in just two weeks.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
LOL, erm, thanks?
Oh blimey I read back my post and it makes me sound like a crazy fool!! I wish it to be known I have never cleaned my lawn, inspiration or not!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Looking good Em.
I remember when you laid the decking, its certainly come on from then.
So very restful
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3