View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Oh Lynn, I still have everything crossed for your darling boy, I hope that this Christmas your wish of Ollie restored to full health is granted, give him a gentle (((hug))) from us and the gang send you some kisses too and we all send love and best wishes xxx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 02:37 PM
hi lynn

the supplements i was talking about are not for his joints...they act as a free radical scavenger i will try find a link for u

....more hugs incoming xxx
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Again Lynn can't say much to help but thinking off you and hoping for some good news xxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Just been catching up, at least he's still happy, painfree and is sooooooo trying his best isn't he, bless his heart. I have nothing further to say today Lynn, you seem more upset, so just want you to know that I'm still rooting for you all, thinking of you all, and sending some more floor cuddles and maybe a 5 min massage as well this time hey?! Bless his little cotton socks, I'm loving this dog more and more every day, when I hear how brave he's being, no wonder they all fell in love with him at the vets. Everything still on constant.xxxx
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Not a lot to add to what already has been said but thinking of you and Ollie. xxxxx
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Just checking in to send big cuddles to Ollie and hugs, thinking of you all, he really is a brave, beautiful boy ((xx))
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Just checking in Lynn. sending hugs and hoping that someone here comes up with an avenue for you to explore. Sometimes, just sometimes, the vets are too engrossed on looking for what it is they are looking for, if you know what I mean, and if someone here can up with an idea it is definitely worth exploring it with the vet. You can only be wrong no harm done

When you are next handing out Ollie Cuddles can you give him a huge hug from us and tell him Ben wishes him and Ollie could use the internet as Ben would love to "talk" to him!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh Lynn, I still have everything crossed for your darling boy, I hope that this Christmas your wish of Ollie restored to full health is granted, give him a gentle (((hug))) from us and the gang send you some kisses too and we all send love and best wishes xxx
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
hi lynn

the supplements i was talking about are not for his joints...they act as a free radical scavenger i will try find a link for u

....more hugs incoming xxx
Originally Posted by EGYPTGAL View Post
Again Lynn can't say much to help but thinking off you and hoping for some good news xxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Just been catching up, at least he's still happy, painfree and is sooooooo trying his best isn't he, bless his heart. I have nothing further to say today Lynn, you seem more upset, so just want you to know that I'm still rooting for you all, thinking of you all, and sending some more floor cuddles and maybe a 5 min massage as well this time hey?! Bless his little cotton socks, I'm loving this dog more and more every day, when I hear how brave he's being, no wonder they all fell in love with him at the vets. Everything still on constant.xxxx
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Not a lot to add to what already has been said but thinking of you and Ollie. xxxxx
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Just checking in to send big cuddles to Ollie and hugs, thinking of you all, he really is a brave, beautiful boy ((xx))
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Just checking in Lynn. sending hugs and hoping that someone here comes up with an avenue for you to explore. Sometimes, just sometimes, the vets are too engrossed on looking for what it is they are looking for, if you know what I mean, and if someone here can up with an idea it is definitely worth exploring it with the vet. You can only be wrong no harm done

When you are next handing out Ollie Cuddles can you give him a huge hug from us and tell him Ben wishes him and Ollie could use the internet as Ben would love to "talk" to him!!!!
Thank you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Forgot about this Gorden did a video of him last week after he came home.

He is about the same cannot walk much further than he was then and has lost a lot of muscle since this video too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30332396@N05/5268439104/
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Oh poor Ollie. That is quite upsetting to watch so I can only imagine what it must be like for you and Gordon.

My heart goes out to you.
Page 73 of 123 « First < 23 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 > Last »