Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
...[snip]...
If I put my lappy on sleep/hibernate does it use the broadband? Because the package I am on is not unlimited broadband. This is why sometimes at the end of the month I am not around so much. I get notifications to say I am near the end of my allowance
Simple answer is NO!

See THIS
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
I know I have a rotten cold and flu etc but I am certain I posted in reply to Rosebud saying she was leaving the forum?????????/ Anyone post has disappeared.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Afternoon all, hope you are well or getting better.

I've been having my normal day shopping and cleaning at my step father's. I nipped out to clean the outside of the back door and the window frames and was chatting to his neighbour, when I finally went back inside, he had forgotten I was there and had his lunch!!! Oh dear! He looked a bit sheepish, ho hum never mind though, you gotta laugh. I'm just glad he always remembers to feed himself.....he cooks a proper meal every night and never leaves anything switched on, its just his short term memory, the new stuff he does never sticks. He forgets that my son got married, is always shocked by how my kids have altered.....it's a shame. Sometimes he forgets that Mum is gone, which is not nice to keep having to tell him.

Asda had a sale in the George department start today so I went for a look. Got two tops and a fleece and only had to pay a fiver as they were all half price and I had £7 left on an old gift card......result.

Oh I nearly forgot, one of my dil's aunts made up a lovely wedding album for us from the thousands (quite literally) of photos she took at the wedding.....it's wonderful, has lots of very natural photos from morning through to the next morning when Santa came for the three little ones. Really good gift.

Anyhoo, enjoy your evening folks
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Afternoon all,

Another busy day clearing up out side but it didn't seem such a chore today with the sun shining for most of the day
The dogs had two decent walks today but you wouldn't think it as right now they are racing around chasing each other Hopefully I'll be in for a quiet evening though
OH is out at a residents meeting this evening so it should be a doubly peaceful evening Dentist appointment went better than I had hoped and the 'grit' I kept getting was coming from a very small filling which I'll have done next week

Considering our entire garden was under water only two weeks ago we've had a fantastic display of daffs. Which really cheers me up when out in the garden as I thought they'd all drown or come up blind.

.... I know, I know this isn't exactly a fantastic display but just one section fo the garden with the daffs out

Jackie I hope you can replace the skylight on your van and you are incredibly lucky you didn't have more water damage. As for Figo playing with dead seagulls .... presumably he had a great time
Kazz Sorry you are feeling so poorly still. I too posted on Rosebuds thread and nothing has shown up. Maybe she's barred us
Mandy I hope Lauryn gets well soon. I hope work went OK.
Lynn I'm going to have to read back 'cos I didn't notice whether you got your car back .... I do hope so.
Helena Glad you had two good walks too .... hopefully you will also have a peaceful evening when Zena finally decides to settle down too.

Lots of talk of pancakes on here tonight ..... that cartoon of that huge pile made me laugh I made the batter later morning and will be cooking them soon .... can't wait

I have read everyone's post but can't remember what I had intended on commenting on

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Evening Debbie, Mandy and Gill.

I remember reading about nekkid men and Eileen and her daughter making us all pancakes.
Car is back the chap drove it here and got here around 5 then I drove him back and popped into Morrissons for throat lozenges and milkshake.
They did the track rods ends as well we knew they would need doing in June for its mot as it had an advisory on them last year. As they didn't charge for labour for the nuts fiasco in the end and they knocked some money off the bill for the inconvenience Gorden didn't have to ask when they told him they would need doing he said go ahead. So it actually cost more in the end but two jobs done.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Simple answer is NO!

See THIS
Thanks Malka. Sooooo now I am really fick you know how does it update if not connected to t'internet?

Jenny your garden looks unbelievable now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Hello Jenny the daffs are lovely and you must be very happy too see them and some grass.
I am going to have pancakes, bacon and maple syrup for my tea.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:26 PM

Yeah LYNN,car is back ( you really should give it a name you know!) not Mabs though,that one is taken
Pancakes were yummylicious
JENNY,love the daffs
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Evening Kazz sorry you are feeling poorly join me in the sick bay.
Any ideas for a 14 year old Chrysler Voyager with almost 140,000 miles on the clock. By the way it Aubergine.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening Kazz sorry you are feeling poorly join me in the sick bay.
Any ideas for a 14 year old Chrysler Voyager with almost 140,000 miles on the clock. By the way it Aubergine.
Aggie!!!! would suit her perficktly!!
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »