View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2013, 08:47 PM
See you all tomorrow, I too am going off-line now as I want a long soak in a bubbly bath
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Well at least you are getting proper advice now H, and although it might be a long painful haul, the end of the tunnel should hove into sight very soon now. I do so hope that's the case anyway because this is just appalling.

Jenny, I absolutely hate it when that bad cut thing happens - and I bet you even tipped her as well Why do we do that when we are not happy Enjoy your bubble bath, and don't forget the candles around the outside but watch yourself when climbing out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Glad to hear you've got some proper advice and at least has pointed you in the right direction, disgraceful he has to be suspended on full pay though, like everyone says the law is on the side of miscreants nowadays and not decent hardworking people.
Had Karen (Gypsy Princess) on most of the night, she is getting excited about the house that she may be renting from my friends, it will be a few months yet but she is laying plans.
Girlies loved their tea
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Just climbed out of the dusty 19th century newspapers.

Everyone seems to be in bed, so will take myself off as well. Nighty night all xxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
but you have to be so careful nowadays and Dave won't want to be sued.
Yes Jenny, it's getting to the point where small business owners are literally afraid to take any kind of disciplinary action. What is so annoying is that small businesses are the life blood of the country, the costs of employee management are proportionately so much higher for a small business, the mega buck multi nationals can absorb these costs but not the small business man.

And people do not realise how critical it is for a mechanic to really think about what he is doing, being at work with a hangover (or worse) is dangerous. Only recently a mechanic at a Mercedes main dealer I went to for a routine service didn't clip the jump start lead back, it fell down on the exhaust and being plastic caught fire, smoke and flames everywhere imagine if that had happened on the motorway
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5