View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Ref: ASBO CATS. We currently have on strength 5 cats, 4 of these little darlings are deserving of at least an Asbo. the miscreants are Fecto, Big Foozy, Inky and Swhirlybobs, they are monsters and in cahoots with the Memsahid, they could even be her familiars. The 5th one is called Barnaby (Barnes to his friends) who is a longhaired marbled tabby, he is beautiful,kind and very helpful in fact this morning he has been helping me with my contribution to The Daily Thread. Twice he helped me by cancelling my offering as it reached its final stages by the simple expedient of running across the keyboard. Oh how we laughed, but it doesn't matter easy to stumble through typing it all again! TM says that Barnes is Daddy's little favourite and gats away with anything. This is NOT SO! From somewhere she gets the idea that he is allowed to sneak treats from his side of Daddy's plate and she says that she has photographic evidence of him sharing a spoonful of custard with Dad! So much fiction, Barnes and I say!! We enjoy a typical Master and Cat relationship where he says what he wants and I get it for him. Must meke sure TM doesn't see this dissertation as she is prone to extinguishing any insurrection in the ranks with the greatest vigour, and Barnes and I could see our custard ration getting cut! There is of course much more to follow on the subject of Asbocats but this can wait for another day as walkies etc awaits. Bye fer now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Afternoon
Am off out for lunch with a head the size of Brazil!! Not mine,I was very sensible Had a great night,didn't get in till 3am,then of course cheese on toast just had to be made Hubby is in the horrors,painful to watch but I have no sympathy
Hope you all well,doglets too.Chucking it down here
Will catch up later,see you then
I was getting up as you got home!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
I was getting up as you got home!
seriously you get up at 3am?
Lunch was lovely OH had a few spoonfuls of soup,have left him sleeping it off in the car!! Didn't know a face could go that shade of green ..bless him,that'll teach him...shots are not a good idea when ya reach 45
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Lacey10;2789955] seriously you get up at 3am?
Lunch was lovely OH had a few spoonfuls of soup,have left him sleeping it off in the car!! Didn't know a face could go that shade of green ..bless him,that'll teach him...shots are not a good idea when ya reach 45[/QUOTE

Often yes or 4 or when I wake,,, family are in Canada so it is ideal then to phone them ... sleeping patterns change in old age so I rather enjoy the quiet early hours before I get the dogs up,,,, not going anywhere so it does not matter,, and i go to bed very early indeed..

Sum Sum is still awol. I used to wonder if he had an "owner" who was here part time and just left him as he used to do this occasionally. Had that happen my first week in Ireland and was not pleased.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Afternoon all.

Sorry not been around as much this week but had a really bad sad week one of the guys who works for me died of a heart attack on Sunday night last week - we found out Monday he was out and going home when he had a massive heart attack and died the people he had just left rushed over but he was dead his name is Dave and he was 54 no hint of illness before. A sad week I spent all Monday and Tuesday trying to tell my crew before they came into work most of them have worked with him for 12 years plus. so been a bit sad.
Telling 14 people someone they know has died. Tears where not expected so a hard week. He was divorced by had two daughters and 4 grandsons.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Sorry KAZZ 54 is no age,poor guy.(( hugs)) Hope you're ok.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 03:46 PM
I am so full, I can hardly move, the double portion of apple crumble and custard might have been my undoing

This myth of having Baby for Sunday dinner must be an Irish thing....last week Lacey this week Rosebud.
Gordon pleases stop encouraging them

Kazz so sorry to hear about your colleague, such a shock when something like that happens
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Afternoon Gordon, Eileen, Kazz.
Gordon your cats sound characters. I think we will pass on the goose fat thank you.
Eileen I hope OH is feeling less green.
Kazz sorry to hear about your work colleague.

Jenny Nippy sounds like lunch was a success once again. Especially the apple crumble.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Afternoon LYNN
Yes,well he has stopped saying " I'm going to die" so things are looking up.Has a guy going with him to Dub later so he can drive..reckon he'll be back to himself some time on Thursday Have never seen him passing on a Turkey/ham dinner,or any dinner come to that Presently,snoring on the sofa
The sun has come out at last Good time to take the princess for a stroll,although she's snoozing too
Think I'll have a coffee first,before I go anywhere near the lead drawer...and maybe something yummy...it is Sunday!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Afternoon all.

Sorry not been around as much this week but had a really bad sad week one of the guys who works for me died of a heart attack on Sunday night last week - we found out Monday he was out and going home when he had a massive heart attack and died the people he had just left rushed over but he was dead his name is Dave and he was 54 no hint of illness before. A sad week I spent all Monday and Tuesday trying to tell my crew before they came into work most of them have worked with him for 12 years plus. so been a bit sad.
Telling 14 people someone they know has died. Tears where not expected so a hard week. He was divorced by had two daughters and 4 grandsons.
((((KAZZ))))

That is a hard hard thing to have to do. Hoping you get some time for yourself and your own grief .

In thoughts and prayers here
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »