Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Yes, Lynne - there was a nice one on Amazon for £35 but not in the right size.
Seen a lovely one in Debenhams,have a sale on too.Gorgeous bow at the back of it Try monsoon as well Sorry can't post a link to Debs,if you just go on their site,type in first communion dresses it'll come up...worth a look
That one you posted is lovely
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks Helena! Home Guard indeed! I'll have you know that I was the one who that nice Lord Kitchener said his country needed! As regards pics - believe me one day I will master the complexities of this infernal machine (photo-bucket et al) and when that wonderful day actually dawns you will be deluged with pics of HRH Gord, the various critters that inhabit my environs and of course endless fine shots of the grey and grim mist that swhirls around Chateau Gordon situated as everyone knows in the middle of the Great Grimpen Mire that passes as Saddleworth Moor. But until the dawn of that wonderous day, you are going to have to use your doubtless fertile imagination as regards myself. Bye fer now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Is it this one Eileen?

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...48020200080_-1

It's so pretty. I'm not sure if they would be happy with the little capped sleeves though. We're seeing them on Saturday so I will ask. That is gorgeous; I love embroiderie. There was one in BHS too but wrong size.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Oooops! Are they not so good then?? History never was and never will be my strong point, I was often found standing outside the classrooms during any history lessons, and as for our army, well there are so many different regiments of it aren't there, I wouldn't have a clue what went on at Pirbright. Oh, hang on a minute, weren't they the ones who did the coding?? Now you've gone and made me want to Google that Lord Kitchener along with digging myself a much larger hole.....

Hi Lynn, glad you managed some games with Dillon, I'm sure he's a happy boy now, he doesn't need long walks when you're feeling low. Where did I go wrong here with Zena??? She wants long walks AND her games, rod and back springs to mind, but Dave did warn me many moons ago.

I just saw two beautiful bright yellow butterflies in my garden Lots of bumble bees out today too. The camellias are coming out in flower, and lots of other coloured flora appearing in the garden which I don't know the names of Hey ho, looks pretty anyway whatever they are

Off to ring for blood test results now, and I bet I get summoned in there again
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi all!! Quiet day for me and a 5-7 mile faster run tonight
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Is it this one Eileen?

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...48020200080_-1

It's so pretty. I'm not sure if they would be happy with the little capped sleeves though. We're seeing them on Saturday so I will ask. That is gorgeous; I love embroiderie. There was one in BHS too but wrong size.
Yes,thought that was beautiful.Found one in Monsoon,if you want to have a look its called Romola dress,very pretty too
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Good afternoon all...

Have been trying to post for ages, but keep getting interrupted, sister for cuppa, eversuffering husband wanting to chat, he is at work, phone going.....

Sorry to see you are feeling rough Lynn, it is a rotten cold and takes ages to clear, so happy to see you had a good walk Helena, dress looks lovely LS, bless her, sorry to see a couple of more poorlies, good luck on that bone run TW, hope the pressure washer arrives so you can get rid of some of that "muck" and you enjoyed your walk with your greyhound pal, Jenny, Gorden, you do make me laugh I am sure you will win on the underground Bev, have a great weekend when you get there, who is looking after Asbocat?

Well, after my very busy day yesterday, I was all set to do loads of washing, all the covers off the sofa and chair etc, but it is dull and has been drizzling, that wet drizzle, so will wait till it is hot, as they say we are getting AND... the flippin washing machine has thrown a wobble after the dog blankets and refuses to spin I have had the filter out and still no go.....then the door innards broke on the door into the sitting room from the dog room, so I had to pinch innards from another door and have managed to fix it, THEN, the shelve fell of it's peg in the kitchen, just as I opened the door and just managed to catch the plates before they fell out and smashed on the floor.... so all in all having a great day

More tea needed methinks......
Will nip in later xx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Afternoon all
Flipping eck typed a post n the whole lot disappeared ,so hope all poorly human n doglets get better soon ,dog walks and bone runs are hassle free
All quiet on the western front yeaaa oh. Away till Tuesday just me n the muppets
Nothing earth shattering going on here ,just work n dog walks and the weather's naff
Blitz with the Hoover n
duster done for the day then
Take care stay safe everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Sounds like you need something stronger Elaine after your day.
I am hoping I am going to feel better by Tuesday so we can hopefully meet for coffee beginning to feel better as the day goes on. Have you any ideas where you would like to meet ?
Hello Norma
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Afternoon all,

I'm delighted to say we too have wall to wall sunshine and I had a lovely walk this morning with Jill (my greyhound friend) and we walked for just over 2 hours before stopping for a coffee where dogs all lay down and fell asleep.

OH is out all day today so I'm about to go in the garden and fence off various areas that I'm still not happy to let the dogs have access to due to the amount of silt. I have to do these things when he's out then its a fait accompli and he possibly won't even notice anyway

Bev Brookwood station is 11 miles from me so not that far. If you find you are at a loose end (unlikely) give me a ring ... I'll send you my mobile number via a PM. Sunday is the only day that I'm tied up as my son and his girlfriend arrive back from Thailand.
Nippy Hope the sneezing has ceased. Is it a cold or an allergy
Moyra Maybe your fighting something. Hopefully you'll get a good nap and feel a little more human ((hugs)).
LS Those dresses are beautiful and I especially like the John Lewis one
Lynne £2.72 a week I bet that doesn't even keep pace with inflation does it Maybe a big bar of choklit
Lynn Glad you are feeling a little better and I bet you're pleased Gordon is brining tea with him .... he owes you big time after giving you his germs last week
Gordon Yes come on, get to grips with photobucket ..... we all want to see some photos
Emmis I don't envy you that run, but good luck
Elaine Not a good day for you with inanimate objects Maybe you should give up and sit and drink coffee and eat biscuits for the rest of the day
Helena I hope the blood results are OK and you aren't called back in. I too had a fab walk .... it's so lovely to see the sun and I think us mere mortals down south deserve it more than our fellow members after all the rain we've had
Hi Lacey and Norma

Our pressure washer which was supposedly dispatched (no tracking number given though) on Monday has still not arrived I'm even more cross with my OH now ... just as well he is out for the day, because I told him when he ordered it to let me pay for next day delivery ... which of course he totally ignored

Off to put some plastic fencing up in the garden. See you all later.
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »