View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Well my brother has gone, left the whole box of stuff I got him behind...didn't even look at it. Kota is beside herself crying lol, said to my dad he will most likely be back soon now he has a car..my dad said I doubt it, he wouldn't want to put up with that again....pointing at kota, I thought she did brilliantly.... For a dog who is used to sitting on your lap being loved and cuddled she did great
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Afternoon one very mucky dog groomed and ears cleaned. Paw trim next but not today will leave that for the weekend Gorden can feed him treats while I trim.
Turmeric biscuits for dillon made watched Shetland and call the midwife bit teary this week. Now about to hoover down here then upstairs and change the bedding.
griff that really isn't right your dad playing you off against your brother no wonder sibling rivalry rears its ugly head. Very ungracious of your brother to leave the gifts behind.
I am always pleased that each time our sons visit they remark how much Dillon is settling down. It seemed Kota had too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 01:39 PM
She is no Angel Lynn, she gets very over excited... I took her out of the room each time she started and we had no need for a lead, at Christmas I had to sedate her one day as she was so mental and nearly pulled my arm out of the socket with her lead, she managed to get on the sofa and fall asleep with her head on his leg....he just doesn't like her but seems o.k with deags??? As for sibling rivalry.....pointless with me as he has a job, his own house, brand new car and loads of holidays abroad....me, I have 2dogs and an ancient cat...that's it but I am fine with that, I don't believe I am better than anyone else but he does
I have cut the dogs claws today and will get them out in a bit...didn't dare take them yesterday as they would come back filthy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2016, 01:42 PM
It seems you are the nicer person though griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 02:00 PM
I think so Lynn but i think my dad would disagree. I have just given Kota a cuddle and said i was proud of her and she did really well this weekend and he just looked at me and got up and stomped off upstairs!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Hello all,
I agree with you Lynn, Griff you seem a much nicer person, possessions don't make you a decent person.
Rosie seems to b picking up, spoke to the vets and she said to bring her in in morning if she's no better. They told me there is a bug going round.
I'm at work at 4 but Lauryn is home today so Rosie isn't on her own. I'm pleased about that.
It's a lovely here as in its bright a sunny but dropping colder here.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Griff, that is so insulting and unfeeling to leave stuff you bought him with love in your heart. Please don't spend any money on him ever again, donate the money to somewhere else in his name if you must.
LG, very sadly....I had a narrow escape. Coming up the tow path banking with all girls onlead, coming along just at that moment was a woman with 3 dogs, one is a yorkie, one is a whippet and the other a staffy (sorry abou this Griff) luckily it was onlead this time because last time I saw it I was walking Lona and Mabs, who was very pregnant, and it was in the Church ground pooing, no owner about I could see, and it came running at us, Lona got to it first and stopped it in its tracks and it ran off in the end, I grabbed a piece of thick tree branch in case it came back again, walked along and there was this particular woman, stood there, her dog, she must have heard the commotion, and did nothing. So she got told and I said I was reporting her dog. I didn't because I just wanted her to keep it onlead, plus I shouted to her to go and pick up the poo the dog had just deposited in the Church grounds. She never did of course. Not seen her since and there she was heading for the Country Park, so we had to go the other way up to Ringley and home by the main road. I wasn't going to follow her if she had the dog onlead as the situation would have got completely out of hand if I had let mine offlead, so thought discretion the better part of the deal and mine could have a run, which they didn't get yesterday as they had to stay onlead, apart from Mabs of course, who won't say boo to a goose normally, so she is never a problem.
Beautiful day here, sky is totally blue, bit of cloud coming in now but this morning just a blue sky and brilliant sunshine.
Been for lpg, and it took £5.50 to top it up, happy with that
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Mandy, really glad Rosie seems to be picking up and great she has company today
TW...i wouldn't take offence about that at all...bl**dy disgusting behaviour, bad enough allowing the dog to cause problems and not intervene but then to allow a dog to mess in a churchyard and leave it....scummy behaviour. I think you did the right think heading off somewhere else...it would have only ended in disaster given her previous behaviour
Right, off to take my pups for a walk...just pulled my dad up about what he said about Kota as he was saying awwww i love you....he said well it does get a bit much...i just said tough
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Pleased Rosie is improving today Mandy hope you don't need the vet tomorrow

Some people are just so selfish June and it is never there fault who any thing happens.. Coming bak from waking Teazle just now and the house at the side of the footpath leading into our part of our cut de sac was parking their car on the corner (half path half road) gets out opens the back and lets his dog out who runs straight over to us. Not a word said just couldn't care. I don't like the chap he is so rude you say good morning and he just looks at you. Rude rude man. Rant over

Such rude behaviour from your brother as other have said don't buy him anything in future and if he says anything tell him when you buy him things he doest want them so your not wasting your money on him in future. Give a big cuddle to Kota as she has been a very good girl over the weekend. It is hard for them when they are so friendly and all they want is to give everyone their love.

I bet Dillon looks lovely now Lynn but how long will that last, one shake and back to normal

Sun is shinning but it is also raining with more black clouds looming. Oh well don't have to venture out again. Have managed to get another bit of a flower bed done and looking tidy. Also found another large hole under the fence so that has now been blocked with wire and stones. Mr fox is really annoying me now
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Beautiful weather here, feels like summer although a bit colder lol Good job it's not freezing like a few weeks ago as my boiler gave up the ghost yesterday. Can't get hold of my landlord, not sure why as he is usually very good at returning calls. I've got a free standing heater in the livingroom so have been using that. Will give the landlord until tomorrow and see if I can contact any of his family otherwise I'll contact the gas guy he uses and get him to come down. Hope my landlord is okay.

When out with Sammy saw a big dog running along the dual carriageway across the other side from us. A few years ago I could have managed to get over the railings but sadly not now. Traffic was having to stop for it. I do hope someone has managed to catch it and it's safe.

Griff you're a lovely sister and your brother doesn't deserve you. Hope all poorly doggies are feeling better soon and everyone has done their chores for today and are now relaxing and glad TW avoided disaster.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >