Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
My drawers are tidier than that Azz for the simple reason they're more or less empty.

All my clothes are currently divided between:

dirty washing basket
wet in the washing machine waiting to be dried
In the drier waiting to be taken out and ironed
on me
I like this system! I might try it for myself, bar the ironing bit of course!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
My drawers are tidier than that Azz for the simple reason they're more or less empty.

All my clothes are currently divided between:

dirty washing basket
wet in the washing machine waiting to be dried
In the drier waiting to be taken out and ironed
on me
LOL,that reminds me of this house!
I often get Mum where is my hoody or jeans or whatever,the answer is one of the above
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 06:41 AM
My drawers are tidy, but nowhere near as anally neat as yours, Azz. Mind you, Tillymint has you put to shame with her own system.......
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 07:47 AM
Wow, that's organised Azz, I just have a jumble of clothes to work through when I want to find something in particular. My hanging rail is quite neat but drawers and shelves are a different matter altogether! Tillymint, would you like to come round and organise me!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Lol they're in order of fit - the ones on the right are more tight fitting and the ones on the left are more loose

I give it 3 weeks before it's the usual mess tbh - it takes too long to fold everything up neatly then organise into slots! Tho, I AM determined to keep it like this forever, as I think it bothers me more not easily being able to find what I'm looking for!
order of fit is good too - you could possibly joing the OCD club with that system

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
I think I'm maybe accusing the wrong person of OCD!

I do agree about the green and red though, they should be hidden at the back. Although they do add a bit of colour to the whole arrangement!
I think I am actually borderline - you should see how many times a day I straighten my rug, I hate it when it's not at the right angle (usually when Tilly's skidded across it!) it actually makes me feel sick if it's not right!!
I do have a norty section though - it's called my car, which is filthy & full of junk

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Wow, that's organised Azz, I just have a jumble of clothes to work through when I want to find something in particular. My hanging rail is quite neat but drawers and shelves are a different matter altogether! Tillymint, would you like to come round and organise me!
I'm on my way
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Are you a Virgo like me?
I have my hub's shirts hanging colour co-ordinated from white through to black
- ditto - I was gonna say, don't bother asking ME, I'm a Virgo In fact, there I was only this morning, rummaging about in hubby's drawers coz he's a hoarder just like you were Azz! Of course, you're not anymore are ya?!!!!

Mrs. Neat and Tidy.x
Azz
Administrator
Male 

17-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Before this system my most worn clothes were plonked on top of the drawer and the ones I didn't wear so much were in it, all messed up and gathering dust!

I realised I had loads of clothes I didn't wear so thought I could organise like this if I threw a shed load out!

Next on the hit-list is the wardrobe and no more hoarding of clothes (esp ones I get as gifts but would prob never wear lol).
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Very impressive for a male Mine are tidy, cant stand to see messy draws does my nut in!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2010, 06:19 AM
I read the title and thought I put clean ones on this morning after my shower thankyou!

My clothes drawers are fairly tidy at the moment because everything is piled on the dining room table waiting for me to sort it and iron it
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Out of all of the above I'm ashamed to say that I'm most like Phil!
Except that there are some clothes left in my drawers, but it's stuff that I can't really wear in the day like bikinis, pjs and millions of pairs of tights which I never wear anyway - maybe I could start a new trend!
Today is my sort out day. I'm going to bag up all the summer stuff which is taking up so much space so that I can actually see if I have anything for winter.
Wish me luck, I may be a while
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >