Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-09-2010, 10:36 PM

How tidy are your drawers?

Fed up with not knowing what clothes I have quickly and easily, I decided to have a spring clean! 2 bags have already been taken to the charity shop!

And no... I don't have OCD
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Oh you put me to shame!!!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Just now, I don't have any drawers! I live out of a suitcase! Absolute nightmare!!!

Wish my drawers in Scotland were that tidy Azz, are you sure theres not a touch of OCD!?
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Are you a Virgo like me?
I have my hub's shirts hanging colour co-ordinated from white through to black
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Fed up with not knowing what clothes I have quickly and easily, I decided to have a spring clean! 2 bags have already been taken to the charity shop!

And no... I don't have OCD
Oh you sooooo do!

The alcohol in my fridge isn't arranged that neatly!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Just now, I don't have any drawers! I live out of a suitcase! Absolute nightmare!!!

Wish my drawers in Scotland were that tidy Azz, are you sure theres not a touch of OCD!?

can't be OCD - I noticed that the shirts on the left are facing the wrong way, all the whites should be together followed by the creams,yellows, beiges, then the blues, greys & blacks. I think he has enough to do a full row of whites & greys - the green & the red are a bit miscellaneous - don't you just hate miscallaneous
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Lol they're in order of fit - the ones on the right are more tight fitting and the ones on the left are more loose

I give it 3 weeks before it's the usual mess tbh - it takes too long to fold everything up neatly then organise into slots! Tho, I AM determined to keep it like this forever, as I think it bothers me more not easily being able to find what I'm looking for!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
can't be OCD - I noticed that the shirts on the left are facing the wrong way, all the whites should be together followed by the creams,yellows, beiges, then the blues, greys & blacks. I think he has enough to do a full row of whites & greys - the green & the red are a bit miscellaneous - don't you just hate miscallaneous
I think I'm maybe accusing the wrong person of OCD!

I do agree about the green and red though, they should be hidden at the back. Although they do add a bit of colour to the whole arrangement!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Lol they're in order of fit - the ones on the right are more tight fitting and the ones on the left are more loose

I give it 3 weeks before it's the usual mess tbh - it takes too long to fold everything up neatly then organise into slots! Tho, I AM determined to keep it like this forever, as I think it bothers me more not easily being able to find what I'm looking for!
The fun thing about messy drawers is the surprise when you find something, thats been hidden at the back for a while, that you've been looking for for ages! I forget I own the particular item and get all excited when I find it again! Simple things.....
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-09-2010, 11:59 PM
My drawers are tidier than that Azz for the simple reason they're more or less empty.

All my clothes are currently divided between:

dirty washing basket
wet in the washing machine waiting to be dried
In the drier waiting to be taken out and ironed
on me
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >