Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2013, 06:40 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. On another bright and warm sunny morning. Well in Harlow anyway.
We had a lovely afternoon at our friends yesterday and were sitting in the garden laughing and chatting till gone 6.30pm. There were two other couples also invited which we know from our time living in Brentwood so it was nice to catch to up with everyone. Gorden went to school with one of them Michael.
Well today is the day for our first viewing in coming up for 6 weeks on the market. We both feel as did our friends yesterday this is a red herring him being an investment buyer. We may well get an offer but way below what we are prepared to accept.
I will be having a chat today either by email or phone when they catch up with us about the afternoon viewing about the supposed Chinese lady which has now gone very quiet. To be fair this bit of information was relayed to me 4ish on Friday and we have had a Bank holiday.

Emmis good luck today with the exam and I hope the sunburn isn't too painful.
Lorraine I hope you have a less interrupted day today to be able to get on with your assignment.
June I hope you had an easier night over Storm and that no.1 son shows his face sometime this week.
jenny I hope the home manage to sort mums tooth out for her without too much worry to her.
Pat hope you are having a lovely time with your sister and niece.
Helena hope today is restful now that most of the hard work is out of the way.
Jenny I hope your tummy is now better.

Sorry if I have missed anyone if I have and you or your furry friends are poorly wishing you a speedy recovery.

Catch you all later. Enjoy and have a safe Tuesday.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

I am off to the little old lady this morning to get her up and sorted for the day and then back to walk Lily and off to work till this evening.

Ash and I cleared out my shed yesterday, there was 8 bin bags of rubbish we got out of there and it is now sitting out the front waiting for the dustman today. Still I can now actually get into my shed and see whats there. I can't believe all the rubbish we collect.

Good luck with the viewing today Lynn, I hope he is not going to end up making you a silly offer on the house. I must admit though I do think if he goes round buying houses and renting them out, its a buisness to him and he will target people the agents say are desperate to sell in hope of getting a real bargain.

Hope everyone else is ok. Make the most of the weather today as its mean't to be getting wetter and cooler tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Lynn and all,

I am off to the little old lady this morning to get her up and sorted for the day and then back to walk Lily and off to work till this evening.

Ash and I cleared out my shed yesterday, there was 8 bin bags of rubbish we got out of there and it is now sitting out the front waiting for the dustman today. Still I can now actually get into my shed and see whats there. I can't believe all the rubbish we collect.

Good luck with the viewing today Lynn, I hope he is not going to end up making you a silly offer on the house. I must admit though I do think if he goes round buying houses and renting them out, its a buisness to him and he will target people the agents say are desperate to sell in hope of getting a real bargain.

Hope everyone else is ok. Make the most of the weather today as its mean't to be getting wetter and cooler tomorrow.
Morning Bev. Tell me about the rubbish its awful isn't and we haven't even started on the loft yet.
I hope our agent hasn't mentioned the words desperate to sell. I will not be a happy bunny if he has.

How's the head today ?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Morning all,

I'm afraid it's a day in bed for me. I feel ill and have a sinus headache.

Bit worried about OH's stepson, he was supposed to have come to ours from OH's friends last night after the fight with his Mum but didn't appear, as I was asleep I didn't know till I got up. I'm hoping he went to his Mum's but won't be happy till I know for sure.

I'm hoping if I go back to sleep, the headache will go away and I'll feel better later, at the moment if I move I feel awful. Need to make Davie stuff for his break.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and Hannah and I are going to play in the garden .

The twins are coming after lunch so I will have all three little ones later for tea in the garden so I am hoping the rain holds off till this evening.
Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Good morning everyone. I am feeling very tender this morning. I had some shop bought sausage rolls yesterday and ended up creased up in pain last night and sick so instead of a nice roast pork dinner I ended up going to bed early. Once I was sick I felt a little better but still the pains continued. Eventually, I fell asleep but as I say this morning my stomach is still very tender and I am sticking to drink hot boiled water.

Hope everyone else is ok and Lyn that your viewer today is genuine and not an opportunity punter. Take care everyone. God bless, Moyra.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 07:57 AM
Morning all

Beautiful here again. I'm doing my usual step father visit today, adding in trying to sort his chuffing bank out.....they keep sending his statements out just addressed to his first name, no surname, weve been trying for about 9 months to get it changed

Been trying to catch up on all the missed days on here, might take me a while.

I was really happy to read that Storm seems to have found a home , hope his ears pop up soon.

Have a good one everybody
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Morning Lynn and all

I hope the viewing goes well Lynn. We are forecast rain tomorrow, my only free day this week, I might just have a huge bonfire, its too dry atm, I don't want to cause a forest fire!

Sorry to hear you have a headache lore, do you suffer from hay fever? I am struggling atm as the pollen levels are high. How worrying that stepson didn't turn up.

I hope you feel better soon 'LL.

Enjoy your afternoon with the twins Mini.

You will be glad when you have moved Bev, you can have a rest then from the rubbish.

Have a lovely day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 08:02 AM

Lynn, thank you my tum is fine again now. Good luck with the viewing today, I hope they are genuine and that they make a sensible genuine offer.
Lore I hope your head is better today and that you news of your OHs stepson.
Mini I hope you manage to get a good sunny day with your little ones.
Oh LL I think I would be making a complaint about the sausage rolls

I hope all of you that have to go back to work today have a good day and that the rest of you can enjoy the sunshine. Only 6c and overcast here

Gellygoo and MM snuck in when I was typing, hiya
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Moetsmum, I do get mild hay fever but apparently the pollen count up here is low just now.

Stepson has appeared, he went back to his Mum's. Thank goodness, can stop worrying now
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »