Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 05:13 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

My fridge freezer is playing up, so one of my days off will be dedicated to getting it sorted...... this annoyed me so much that I’ve booked an extra day off, so once Thursday is out of the way, that’s no work for me for eleven days – yippee!

I was mega-busy yesterday, but, stupidly, I cleared it all. I should have left something for today .

Ah, well........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
The lonely one offers his hand too quickly to whomever he encounters. — Friedrich Nietzsche
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Sorry Vicki but that has mede me laugh about the firdge feezer and booking an extra day off. Its the sort of thing I would do. It would of personally tried to ruin my holidays.

Woke at midnight back to sleep at 4am heard Dillon digging the carpet so up at 6am.

We may be taking Tracey (DIL) to get her new car today she passed her test two weeks ago. I will drive back from Thurrock with as she doesn't know the back way through and she doesn't doesn't fancy doing the motorway first time with no instructor and a car she has never driven before.

I like the gem today. Have a good day all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Sorry Vicki but that has mede me laugh about the firdge feezer and booking an extra day off. Its the sort of thing I would do. It would of personally tried to ruin my holidays.

Woke at midnight back to sleep at 4am heard Dillon digging the carpet so up at 6am.

We may be taking Tracey (DIL) to get her new car today she passed her test two weeks ago. I will drive back from Thurrock with as she doesn't know the back way through and she doesn't doesn't fancy doing the motorway first time with no instructor and a car she has never driven before.

I like the gem today. Have a good day all
Morning Lynn - norty Dillon!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn and everyone

Don't seem to have much time to get on here atm, except for this time of day, and soon you won't see me at all when I'm without an internet until they sort us out the other end Don't know if I'll cope with that, might go and get one of those dongle thingies today.

I like that idea of an extra day off for you Vicki, and good job you heard that norty boy digging up the carpet Lynn!!

Loads to do today, I'm going to get a "one off" cleaner in now that this house is half empty, coz it's all too much for me to do it what with all this packing. Hopefully, I will hear from the solicitors today coz everyone has signed up except for us, but that's down to our vendor not answering a few final questions which she did yesterday, so hopefully, it'll be go, go goooooooo now!!!

Off to buy a new satnav this morning coz my old TomTom has died, and I know I'll be getting lost everywhere when we move coz I just don't know that area at all apart from how to get to my holiday park!

Zena is still doing fine, and what's coming out the other end has been fine since her 2nd dose of Panacur last week, so I can't complain can I.

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn, Helena and everyone else

Easter holidays so I have a very quiet week which is actually not a bad thing (exept for lack of money at the end of it ) but it means I get to spend some time with my mum and my friends while walking - that can only be a good thing.

Had a bit of a success last night, it was the final night for the weight loss club and they do awards foir the people that have lost the most body fat percentage and centimeters.

I won the most centimeters lost in 12 weeks! Have lost 68cm in total from my chest, waist and hips Very pleased with that and got myself £52 to spend on some new clothes

Onwards and upwards, ive got 6 weeks to go till the next challenge starts and I want to be at least another half a stone down before that!

Off to portsmouth later with mum for some retail therapy. But first I am going to go and play with ponies

Have a good day all xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Very busy day here, I am off in a moment as my friend (a carer) is ill and her private lady needs help getting dressed so I popping over to help out. Back here by 10am as man coming to measure for new windows and doors, then off to see the osteopath at 11am home, walk dogs, housework and then off to work.
Hope you all have a good day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-04-2012, 07:10 AM
'morning Vicki, Lynn, Helena, Sam, Bev, and all followers

What a very profound little 'gem' you found this morning V, I expect I'll have worked out what it means by tommorrow

Seems like there's 'nowt wrong with Dillons front legs Lynn

Helena, let me know what Sat Nav you get, I might be needing one for the dogmobile soon.

Well done Sam, wish I could loose a few pounds

Bev, we posted at the same time, that happened before didn't it

Have a good day all of you.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Morning all

What a horrible day here! We've got the ruddy white stuff back again! There was me planning going out on the bike today, that's that idea squished then

Suspect my day may well be filled with ironing, our mountain is getting a little silly again....
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-04-2012, 08:58 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all - rush rush rush because Pesah starts Friday evening and everything is supposed to be almost done by now - but if anyone thinks I am going to turn this place upside down [even to taking mattress/pillows/cushions etc etc etc outside to go bang bang bang in case there is a crumb... - do not ask!] - and all the rest of it, then sorry, but they have another think coming! I will do what I can and what I cannot do - well I am sure I will be forgiven.

But why oh why does everything double in price just before a Holy Day or Festival? I went across to the macolet this morning and all fruit and vegetables are at least double what they were last week. And my neighbour has just gotten a tray of eggs for me from the egg "farm" up the road and they have gone up by 50%.

It is, I think, a total racket, as the prices will not go down after Pesah ends - so it is just an excuse to charge more and more and more.

Apologies for rant but this really is ridiculous, and I am a very GOW [and this is a self-portrait!]

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Off to do tidy up soon, son is coming over later today.
I have to say I will be glad when the school holidays are over as FS is off out with friends ..........and this is where my worries start, even with a mobile phone on him we have trouble getting him in

Morning All have fun xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >