Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 06:58 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

I’m working from home today as I have a man coming in. Ooo-er missus! Hopefully, he can fix my washing machine while he’s here

This afternoon I have my second physio session on my hand. Sadly, I’ve not been very good with the exercises, so I may get a telling off......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
ozbound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki morning all another cold one I too have a someone coming today to fix my central heating this afternoon. Been freezing in my house since Saturday morning Brrr
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 07:17 AM
Morning Vicki, Ozbound and everyone

Why is it so blooming dark in the mornings still, when the days should be getting longer, or is that coz it's staying lighter longer at night then At least it's going to be another glorious, sunny one although very, very cold and white outside.

Now don't you be having a "lock in" with that yung mannnn today Vicki lol! Good luck with your heating there Ozbound, what a time for it to pack up

Not having much luck with the rat catching, he's bold as brass coming out in the mornings, but I'm hoping he's just en-route to someone else's house where he lives with his mates, and now that I don't put any food out there for the birds he'll stop visiting. I need to borrow a little terrier from somewhere don't I!!!

Off out on the bike, coz it's very crispy, dry and safe, it doesn't start thawing out and getting slippery till later. Then I'm doing lots of stuff I should have done yesterday and the day before, and the day before that!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope the man can fulfil your needs Vicki
I was awoken at 4am this morning with kyiro crying his little heart out. Let him out and he has terrible dire-rear. He has been 3 times since poor lad, so I have given him some pro-kolin and now praying he will be ok while I am at work today as I know he will get in a right state if he is stuck in and needs to go and its far to cold to leave the doors open. He is such a clean boy, bless him.
Hope you all have a good day.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

That's two of us then...I have a man coming this morning, and one this afternoon.

One this morning is a SW and this afternoon the Sky TV.

Very cold here outside so hope everyone wraps ups

Morning Everyone have a good one folks xxxxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-01-2012, 07:40 AM
'morning Vicki, Andy, Helena, Bev, Steph, and all followers

Well first of the 'real' snow has arrived during the night and of course it would come when OH is going to town, about 3 inches but I think we'll get the car out to the road OK, but it's what comes tonight that might snooker us

Bev, I hope poor Kyiro is feeling better today.

Have a good day all of you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

No men in here for me today. Not sure whether to be sad or thankful. Thankful I think just me Dillon and catch up tv bliss.

Cold and frosty here again today.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-01-2012, 07:44 AM

Morning Vicki, morning everyone - I promise I will never complain about the heat again once this diabolical winter is over! Apparently the coldest for yonks. I do not DO cold very well but then again I do not DO hot very well either!

Does anyone know why fingernails break during extra cold weather?

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by ozbound View Post
Morning Vicki morning all another cold one I too have a someone coming today to fix my central heating this afternoon. Been freezing in my house since Saturday morning Brrr
Morning Andy - bbbrrrrrr!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, Ozbound and everyone

Why is it so blooming dark in the mornings still, when the days should be getting longer, or is that coz it's staying lighter longer at night then At least it's going to be another glorious, sunny one although very, very cold and white outside.

Now don't you be having a "lock in" with that yung mannnn today Vicki lol! Good luck with your heating there Ozbound, what a time for it to pack up

Not having much luck with the rat catching, he's bold as brass coming out in the mornings, but I'm hoping he's just en-route to someone else's house where he lives with his mates, and now that I don't put any food out there for the birds he'll stop visiting. I need to borrow a little terrier from somewhere don't I!!!

Off out on the bike, coz it's very crispy, dry and safe, it doesn't start thawing out and getting slippery till later. Then I'm doing lots of stuff I should have done yesterday and the day before, and the day before that!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to
Morning Aitch

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope the man can fulfil your needs Vicki
I was awoken at 4am this morning with kyiro crying his little heart out. Let him out and he has terrible dire-rear. He has been 3 times since poor lad, so I have given him some pro-kolin and now praying he will be ok while I am at work today as I know he will get in a right state if he is stuck in and needs to go and its far to cold to leave the doors open. He is such a clean boy, bless him.
Hope you all have a good day.
Morning Bev - hope Kyiro is ok hon xx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

That's two of us then...I have a man coming this morning, and one this afternoon.

One this morning is a SW and this afternoon the Sky TV.

Very cold here outside so hope everyone wraps ups

Morning Everyone have a good one folks xxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph x0x

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Andy, Helena, Bev, Steph, and all followers

Well first of the 'real' snow has arrived during the night and of course it would come when OH is going to town, about 3 inches but I think we'll get the car out to the road OK, but it's what comes tonight that might snooker us

Bev, I hope poor Kyiro is feeling better today.

Have a good day all of you.
Morning Harvey

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

No men in here for me today. Not sure whether to be sad or thankful. Thankful I think just me Dillon and catch up tv bliss.

Cold and frosty here again today.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Morning Vicki, morning everyone - I promise I will never complain about the heat again once this diabolical winter is over! Apparently the coldest for yonks. I do not DO cold very well but then again I do not DO hot very well either!

Does anyone know why fingernails break during extra cold weather?

Morning Malka
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Morning

Hope the man can fix your washer today

I went to bed with a migraine, and woke up with it this morning, makes me feel sooooo sick

Happy Tuesday all xx
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >