Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 02:36 PM

Why i hate my dogs

These pic's will sum up exactly why I dislike my dogs
Before owning dogs

While owning dogs

When we have some spare cash it'll all be slabbed but this is only the front of the house the back is nearly as bad
Oh Isis is chained up because she has recently realised she can scape through the conifers another job that has gotta be done this year
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I can stmpathise totally. i have always had a lovely garden till i got Milo and Shady and now it resembles a very muddy ploughed field and so does my kitchen where they pad on in.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 03:23 PM
I have my garden kind of segregated. One area (concrete slabbed patio) fenced off extremely well, no holes in fence, etc. The rest of the garden is grass and my little rascals can't get into that bit. There is a gate and no dogs allowed in the grassed area.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Mine looks much the same, but with bigger holes and more if them. It is just so great to see how into their digging they are, I haven't the heart to tell them off, it is like a military operation. Here is a pic or two, hope you dont mind Jem:

Through Window

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Mine looks much the same, but with bigger holes and more if them. It is just so great to see how into their digging they are, I haven't the heart to tell them off, it is like a military operation. Here is a pic or two, hope you dont mind Jem:

Through Window

OMG Looks like they are having fun though, just love the expression on the 2 faces behind .
At least your ground looks dry.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 04:35 PM
I used to love my garden, I had grass, plants, flowers, veg growing, now I have rotties, but I have to say I love them more so the loss of my garden is a small price to pay...

I found pre rotties the garden lived ok with the gsd, bullmastiff... but once the rotties came it was all down hill.

we slabbed the garden and put half barrels in to add some plants and colour but even these were not safe..

Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2009, 04:37 PM
I can sympathise, Ours used to have veggies growing, fruit plants and a nice lawn, it then turned into a mud bath. Its now paved.

Good pics.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 05:04 PM
OMG NI look very naughty!!!!!!!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Thank god it isn't just NIDs that ruin gardens, love the Rottie pics and everyones stories. Cats are so much easier......but I wouldn't want to be without the dogs xxxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
OMG NI look very naughty!!!!!!!
They have their moments xxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >