Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2008, 08:54 PM

Hair extensions...!

the college im at does hair dressing - not only is the price nothing like what i normally pay - i get 40% off as well... im made up lol...!!!! i always wanted ded long hair so im thinking mabey a little saving and a treat after christmas to make the jan blues go away

anyone ever had them?? i mean glue on ones....

not clip in -

how long do they last etc?...

Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2008, 09:11 PM
When I was at college I had long black hair (okay, it hasn't changed much ) and had several purple streaks glued through it. The extensions lasted about three months before the glue started to give way, and they came out one at a time over a few weeks - usually when I was brushing my hair.

Don't forget the piccies of your new look!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2008, 09:21 PM
ohh yay they last quite a while then?!

im planning to have long hair - like down to almost my a55 lol!

always always wanted long hair!! and couldnt afford it (my hair grown so slow... it has to be either long or short..)

so im planning on going in next wed (when they open) and making an appointment for jan - im offf for 4 weeks so have lots of time off

will get them to dye it and then have long hair

im just shocked how the price is reduced for us students - its like £300+ at my local hairdresers!!!!!!
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2008, 09:44 PM
My hair is about waist length at the moment, and as much as I love it, it is sometimes incredibly irritating I have to wear it tied up otherwise I end up closing my supplement tubs at the yard and I trap my hair in it! Or in doorways, cars, even the oven door! You name it, I've probably shut my hair in it.

But there's so much more you can do with long hair. At the minute, I like it twisted round into a bun and clipped at the top with a long silver clasp. For riding, I wear either a long braid, pigtails or a low ponytail.
Have fun with it
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 06:14 PM
hehe thanks for the replies!!

itsquite long atm - (about bra strap length) but i want it down to my a55 lol!!

if i get them put in and they start falling out - ti will only cost me approx £30 i think to have them glued back in lol!!

going to see them next week and ask them if they can do it
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Wish I had a friend like that!! You must do before and after piccies so we can all see. Bet you can't wait
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 09:17 PM
ohh yes definately before and after

should know wed when im getting it done (defo be jan - no time before xmas lol!)

+ i will have xmas money.....

im going to get them down to my waist and then if i find it too long i can always get it cut - dont want to do it too short and then not be able to do anyhting

just need to know how long they last.....!