Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:58 AM

Had to laugh

....... this morning at Cassie. It was really cold and there was a heavy frost so i kicked the dogs out for morning wee wee's and Ela when dashing out no problem. Cassie on the other had took one look outside and then stood by the back door looking at me with a 'You have GOT to be kidding me!' expression. She had to have a bit of a shove to encourage her outside and then stood looking forlorn and shivering, giving it the big sad eyes and 'Mum how could you, don't you know its COLD!'. After trying that for about 5 mins she gave up and went and had a wee then came dashing back into the house!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:27 PM
What are they like And them with lovely fur coats too. I did the same this morning, but I was in my pj's and slippers trying to encourage Poppy to have a wee outside.
Elaine x
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Jobie is the same, though him being half bald it's mroe understandable when he dashes back in he always leaves muddy paw prints though
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Poor Casssie,how sad is that! i bet her face was a picture Indi is not too fussed about the cold but Wizard (who has a thicker coat) will refuse to go out in bad weather!! He's a big baby!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:48 PM
oh now, how could you? Poor Cassie - send her over - no pushing out in the cold here
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
oh now, how could you? Poor Cassie - send her over - no pushing out in the cold here
LOL, whats your address?

She is not amused at the min, we have a new babygate so no sofa during the day (they now just have the dinning room), they were not allowed on the bed this weekend for the sunday pile on because Ela is in season and bleeding too much and also because of Ela's season its on lead walks only for a bit (too many dogs are allowed to run a round under no control round here) which means she has to wear her coat. So really not amused by it all at the min!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 01:14 PM
That made me laugh.

Mine don't care it's the other way round here...it's me saying ''god it's bloody cold''
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
That made me laugh.

Mine don't care it's the other way round here...it's me saying ''god it's bloody cold''
Ela is like that, its out pee and in while i stand in my dressing gown shivering!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Mine are all exactly the same, the worst culprits being Dusty (which is understandable with her low tum) and Bear the rottie, who is just plain wussy, he has no excuse. Charlie will often leg it and hide, he's started doing that recently actually when I open the back door if he doesn't like the look of the weather he will reverse and get behind the sofa! At first I let him away with it and laughed as he was comical but I realise that now I have it's becoming routine the little wretch!