Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 07:41 AM

Goodbye For A While

Crikey, I'm not sure how to start this so shall come straight to the point, I'm leaving Clive this morning and returning to Snowdrop Cottage. Unfortunately I don't have the phone connected there at the moment so won't be able to get online unless I visit friends who own computers so I will try to stay in touch as much as possible.

We all know that there are two sides to every story and I can only tell you mine, I've had enough tears lately with my health and losing all my dogs, I can't keep breaking down when Clive has one of his rages which, because of his SAD are becoming more commonplace. I've got full blown bronchitis now and spent all yesterday afternoon and last night crying my heart out. We've been sleeping seperately since last Thursday as I didn't want him to catch this cough, I always get up with him at 6 to make him a cuppa before he goes to work and I thought he might start talking to me this morning after ignoring me all yesterday afternoon, but he told me to get rid of it, he didn't want it. I asked him if he wanted us to leave and he said he didn't know!

Well thats enough for me to make a decision, I don't want to be a burden to someone, me moving in was supposed to make us both happy, He went beserk yesterday as he said that Leon had made the carpet dirty with his muddy feet, we'd had a lovely morning Christmas shopping and just got back when he went into one. Well, we had already had this conversation the other day and all our feet get more muddy because of where the garage has been built, there's nothing we can do about it and, every so often I have been going over the carpet with 1001. So as far as I can tell we'd already had thaty conversation.

He told me that Leon and I are ruining his home, I asked him what he meant, was he talking about the carpet and he said no, a plastic tile on the kitchen floor is lifting where Leons water bowl was, since he pointed that out to me I moved his bowl and placed it on a tray to prevent that happening, and now he is saying that the stair gate up at the kitchen door is marking the door frame! It is one of those rubber adjustable ones so I don't know what he means by that. But anyway, that is our crime, we have made his carpet dirty, it has been down for 13 years and has never been like that apparently, there is a floor tile lifting in the kitchen, which needs a spot of glue under it, and the rubber is making a mark on the door frame.

So there you have it, no doubt if I didn't have Leon here things would be rosy, but I'm not giving up everything for Clive, as much as I love him, and I don't like the way that Clive is all over Leon when he's happy, but he hasn't spoken to him either since 1pm yesterday, and Leon doesn't understand why he doesn't fuss him when he takes his toy to him.

I love Clive dearly but I have too many bad things going on in my life still at the moment and I can't cope with being in a miserable relationahip where we don't talk to each other, I'd rather be confined to the walls of Snowdrop where I have no tv or furniture left than to stay here another day.

I shall arrange to pick my darling Fabey up from Jill tomorrow, it will be wonderful to have him back home again.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me, after all, as I said, there are two sides to every story and Clive probably has very good reasons for his attitude, I just wanted to put you all in the picture.

I'll pop back online as much as I can in between packing the car but then don't know when I will be back after this afternoon.

If it's not before Christmas I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Sheree, Leon and Fabey XXX
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm really sorry you are having such a sad time at the moment. But to be honest, it sounds like you are better off without this miserable, manipulative and bullying man It sounds like he is nit picking - the rubber is marking the frame And as for not talking to Leon since yesterday - sounds like a real wally to me and very immature Let him come home tonight to an empty house and then he will realise what he's thrown away!

Be strong and remember you deserve the best and don't have to settle for anything less xx
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm really sorry you are having such an awful time .
It really sounds like you are better off without this man .
who the heck cares about a carpet that's 13 years old .
I think life is too short to bother about things like that .
The great thing about mud is it washes off or it dries in and you hoover it up .
The rages this man goes into are not so easy to forget
Go back to your cottage and enjoy life
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh Sheree, darling, life is being so unfair to you at the moment.

I totally agree with Angel44's post. Clive is being a bully, and you and Leon really don't need that in your life at the moment.

I did think that Snowdrop was sold, but hope I am wrong and you still have a roof over your head.

Please feel free to PM me, and I can call you for a chat if you'd like.

Take care of yourself, and Leon, and b*gger Clive.......

I know you heart is breaking, but it sounds like you are better off on your own.

If there's anything at all I can do, please let me know

x0x0x
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:18 AM
oh hun , dont take this as being sorry for you hun, but after every thing you have gone throu you deserve better, all the things oyu have pointed out are small, god If me and OH had stuff like that to mone about it would be a mile long as the dogs have all done a bit now and then hun. you will be missed big time and i want you to be happy as am sure alot of us on here would want hun. so hugs to you and leon and enjoy your getting your other baby back, if we can help in any way please let us know hun even if it is only a small thing.

we are all here for you dont suffer on your own we are your friends and want to help you. not out of simpathy but love and kindness.

so please try and keep in touch but as you say if you can enjoy your xmas with your doglets hun. I really hope it all starts to get better really soon hun xxxxxxx sam
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Angel44 View Post
I'm really sorry you are having such a sad time at the moment. But to be honest, it sounds like you are better off without this miserable, manipulative and bullying man It sounds like he is nit picking - the rubber is marking the frame And as for not talking to Leon since yesterday - sounds like a real wally to me and very immature Let him come home tonight to an empty house and then he will realise what he's thrown away!

Be strong and remember you deserve the best and don't have to settle for anything less xx
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I'm really sorry you are having such an awful time .
It really sounds like you are better off without this man .
who the heck cares about a carpet that's 13 years old .
I think life is too short to bother about things like that .
The great thing about mud is it washes off or it dries in and you hoover it up .
The rages this man goes into are not so easy to forget
Go back to your cottage and enjoy life
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Sheree, darling, life is being so unfair to you at the moment.

I totally agree with Angel44's post. Clive is being a bully, and you and Leon really don't need that in your life at the moment.

I did think that Snowdrop was sold, but hope I am wrong and you still have a roof over your head.

Please feel free to PM me, and I can call you for a chat if you'd like.

Take care of yourself, and Leon, and b*gger Clive.......

I know you heart is breaking, but it sounds like you are better off on your own.

If there's anything at all I can do, please let me know

x0x0x

Thank you so much ladies, it means a lot to me to have your support. Thankfully the sale fell through of Snowdrop Cottage so we have a roof over our heads still at the moment. xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:25 AM
so pleased you have the roof over your head as that it the most important thing of all hun, could you PM your address hun as would like to send a small thing over to you hun.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:45 AM
Oh Sheree I am sorry things haven't worked out for you, I think you are doing the right thing in moving back to snowdrop cottage. You can't live your life with someone that is being so controlling, I am sure if you had done as he wanted and got rid of your lovely Leon he would find something else that he wasn't happy with. Go back and enjoy life with your dogs. Lots of *hugs* to you, take care.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:50 AM
oh Sheree, what can I say...its just one thing after another for you. I'm so proud of you for staying strong.

By the sounds of it Clive has some serious issues. If they are related to mental illness, maybe he can get some help, but I absolutely agree you can't be with someone who makes you so unhappy...after all, the chances are things would only get worse rather than better over time.

On the positive side, you get Fabey back...I bet you can't wait.

I do hope you manage to stay on line, we all care for you and want to know that you are ok.

((((hugs))))
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:56 AM
My darling Sheree - if I had the space I would be picking you up and bringing you to Sussex with your babie boys.

I'm so very very sorry that things haven't worked out for you and Clive.

Sending you the biggest positive HUG - and to say life has a funny way of dealing us cards so be assured that you wll come through this.

Try and be positive - one bright piece of news is that you get to see Fabey and have him with you again.

I wish you all the best my darling and will be sending positive thoughts to you.

Take care of yourself and those boys of yours

(((((HUGS)))))

Rach
xxxx
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »