Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2008, 08:34 AM

Free Dogs

1 Mongrel and 2 labradors looking for a new place to live as after this morning I have had enough of the little swines.

I got up to be told from my mum, "they have done my head in running round fighting since 5.30. I took them out and they were little sods. Running off eating things they shouldnt fighting over twigs, going where they shouldnt and not listening to a single word I said So a nice long walk in the woods turned into a short one in the fields and a walk round the bloke on leads(not happy dogs) But had they finished being sods, No, Skye decided every leaf blowing needed chasing and on a day like to day was a few hundred. Jake pulled alot as he caught the scent of something and Star was being good until two school kids dared to laugh so they got woo'ed at. Im just glad it was quiet with people and dogs today.

A 40min walk seemed like 4hrs. They are in the house now Jake is lying down the others are still on one.

So please tell me why your home would be best and will let them decide.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 08:42 AM
MMMmm tempting but think probably they would easily be turned into even worse 's*ds' by my Setters*ds!

Must be something in the air
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
MMMmm tempting but think probably they would easily be turned into even worse 's*ds' by my Setters*ds!

Must be something in the air
I cant belive yours are that bad, All it takes is one of them to be a swine and the others soon follow.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 08:55 AM
Well they have their moments I tell you Charlie isn't so bad but he is always up to something where I can't see! - so pretends to be innocent

Ok here goes - you twisted my arm:

On offer would be cuddles and comfy sofas - rambling walks with water, woods and MUD!

Restricted food access!
No eating of horse poo allowed!

Friendship offered by 1 dopey English Setter who when home just sleeps but out rambles and wanders and is suddenly deaf!

Connor the youngster will hassle constantly for playtime and is v bouncy and fun

Max is the boss but does like to be cuddled and is always happy

Angus thinks he is the boss and likes to cuddle and is a pig so eat up quick or he might get it - and is very noisy

Me - love friendly lively happy go lucky doglets Usually have two dogs trying to get place on lap but welcome more! Offer two meals a day and a warm place to sleep
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 08:56 AM
It's the wind.....
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Well they have their moments I tell you Charlie isn't so bad but he is always up to something where I can't see! - so pretends to be innocent

Ok here goes - you twisted my arm:

On offer would be cuddles and comfy sofas - rambling walks with water, woods and MUD!

Restricted food access!

Friendship offered by 1 dopey English Setter who when home just sleeps but out rambles and wanders and is suddenly deaf!

Connor the youngster will hassle constantly for playtime and is v bouncy and fun

Max is the boss but does like to be cuddled and is always happy

Angus thinks he is the boss and likes to cuddle and is a pig so eat up quick or he might get it - and is very noisy

Me - love friendly lively happy go lucky doglets Usually have two dogs trying to get place on lap but welcome more! Offer two meals a day and a warm place to sleep
They said good offer but two major sticking points, which are
Restricted food access!
No such thing with labs they said.

what about other varieties?

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
It's the wind.....
Did cross my mind
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 10:27 AM
It's the wind.....
Ailsa is right, it is the wind!

My too are absolutely crazy - more than normal...

Murphy ran into the fence this morning as he has post-poo-zoomies, and then did it again 20 minutes later
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post

Murphy ran into the fence this morning as he has post-poo-zoomies, and then did it again 20 minutes later
ROFLOL at that one
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post

We really should get them together at some point you know....it would be comical! They sound so very similar!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2008, 10:58 AM
We really should get them together at some point you know....it would be comical! They sound so very similar!
After meeting an FCR at training (called Rocket) I'm fairly confident that Boxers and FCR's are from the same mould....

You're in the north west, aren't you Ailsa?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >