Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-10-2008, 05:15 PM

I feel Like Cr*p :( :( :( :( :( :(

sorry if this seems like a sympathy thread, its not...i just need a few people to talk to....
My oh has gone away with some friends, so cant really talk to him .....
im just feeling so upset, im so emotional lately, my dad keeps having a go at me about such pointless things, but it hurts as he is one of those that just keeps going on and on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not very well atm, got a cold as it is so i guess that doesnt help i havent been able to eat in about 4 days as i cant bring myself too...i feel so alone and so upset ....i dont know what to do, im feeling so down sorry to post this i didnt know who else to talk to xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Aw Tiff, don't be so down In what way is your Dad getting to you? If you have a cold then things tend to become out of proportion you know. Your OH is away and you miss him yea?
Are you on your own at the moment?
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Oh sorry you are feeling low at the moment.
I am sure the winter weather doesnt help much..a lot of people feel low this time of year (me inc).
And know what its like having a dad like that too - suggest youtry and shrug it off cos it really doesnt matter, dont let him get to you.

Do try and eat something cos you will just make yourself worse and your cold wont get better till you do!!
(yes - i am a mother hen!!)

Go snuggle up with your doggys and watch some good tv

(((HUGS)))
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 10:57 PM
So sorry that your feeling lonely and down...parents who'd have them, and with your OH away too.

Think you need to put on a good DVD, have a hot choclate drink or something like that and snuggle down with that lovely wee dog of yours. Let the world just drift by girl and stop worrying about others...abit of me time is needed.

You know what they say '' you can please some of the people most of the time, but you can not please all of the people all of the time....and that is so true.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Oh Tiff, I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

Let's take these problems one step at a time.

Firstly, you have to eat something...... it can be something really small, really healthy, just a snack, doesn't have to be much, but you must eat something.

Secondly, is your dad living nearby? Does he do this over the phone or in person? You have to stand up to him. Can you talk to him and tell him how dreadful he makes you feel? All the time you let him do this to you, he will. Don't be a victim, honey, fight back!

Thirdly, your cold - do you have any Lemsips or similar? Or some "cold and flu" tablets? I find both of these work well, and improvements in how you feel should happen within a few hours.

Fourthly, your OH being away is not something I can fix. However, call him and tell him you love him and are looking forward to him coming home. Be chirpy, try not to sound down, and end the conversation on a high, positive note.

Finally, as others have said, hug your dog - this is the best cure of all.

x0x
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:01 AM
So sorry to hear you are feeling so low, you have been given some good advice already, so I just want to send you some *hugs*. Hope you are feeling a little better today and do try and eat if it's only something small and often if your sugar levels drop that can make you feel cr*p as well.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:22 AM
Hope you're feeling a bit better today *hugs*
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Sorry i missed this yesterday, hope you are feeling a bit brighter today {{{Hugs}}}
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 12:58 PM
How are you feeling today Tif? I hope that the new day has brought you some good vibes What you gonna do today?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Aaaaw Tiff this isn't like you, I think you are just run down and under the weather with your cold.
I hope you took some of the advice and tips of yesterday and that you are feeling a bit better today.
I'm sure the doggies enjoyed the extra cuddles
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >