Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aaron_76
New Member!
Male 

21-04-2005, 08:37 AM

Should be Ashamed

Hey all, justa quick shout here to anyone in th south who is into their bull breeds, dont buy froma place called "[admin edit: naming on the public board is not allowed]" ..some guy breeding SBT, AB, BMastiff and EBT.... a friend of mine just went along to possible purchase an AB from him and apparently the dogs were living in their own filth and several of the EBT he took a look at had weird infestations round the eyes, he's been reported to the RSPCA ect and they have to close down an operation like that straight away surely...man dont it make ya sick, these bull breeds..that if given the right home ask so little but give so much back and then ya get one (pardon my french) but..one **** hole like that who taints the strain...anway hope your all ok and the dogs are too...by the way..a as a course of action dont ya think they should stop people like that from owning any type of animal afterwards ..rather than like one guy round here who had a new Staff within weeks of his ban coming trhough?...ridiculous...
anyways ciao all
Aaron_76
New Member!
Male 

21-04-2005, 08:38 AM
makes you wonder why someone didnt take the cruel scumbag down before now....
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi Aaron
I can understand your frustration
but sometimes you need to be careful who you *name* on a public board as it can be considered libellous
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2005, 08:59 AM
That is awful, there was talk on another board about exactly the same thing funnily enough this guy was selling various bulls & also in the south. Lets hope the authorities sort it out pronto.
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Aaron,

There are all types of people that shouldn't own a bug much less a dog. Sadly, it's something that's near impossible to enforce. A judge tried that here with someone and while it's nice in theory, who's going to check??

Hopefully your authorities will get this guy shut down and fined? Or is there nothing to fine him for?
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-04-2005, 06:36 PM
way to go Aaron name and shame them thats what i like to see ....unfortunately the RSPCA will probably not do to much just tell them to clean their act up and give them a warning that they will be watching them ....no tv cameras about for them to strut their stuff RSPCA only seems to act for publicity
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2005, 06:37 PM
I agree with lel here, it must be frustrating, and poor poor dogs! but people can sue for any bad words said against there 'buisness'
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Poor dogs, hope this guy never breeds again.
Chico
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-04-2005, 01:39 PM
poor dogs people like that shouldnt be allowed to have any kind of animal at all