Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2008, 03:31 AM

New wellies on the way

Ive been wanting a pair of hunter wellies for awhile now even tho its been summer weather hasnt been the best so it was only a look into how winter was going to be so for walks with bentley this winter i finally found a pair i love and orderd them i just cant wait for them to arrive now
xx
http://www.mandmdirect.com/products-...Multi_HJ17.htm
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2008, 06:23 AM
Oh, they're fab!

Sadly, my calves are too fat for wellies, but I do have the most fab waterproof walking boots
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh, they're fab!

Sadly, my calves are too fat for wellies, but I do have the most fab waterproof walking boots
Hehe i know i just couldnt resit so cheap to
Aww that's no good! wellies are pretty poo for that i used to have trouble finding knee high riding boots to fit. but im sure youve got the most bestest pair of walking boots to make up for it
x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2008, 10:57 AM
they are posh. I love my Hunters, but always just choose them in boring green
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
they are posh. I love my Hunters, but always just choose them in boring green
Hunters are ace i wouldnt buy any other brand
Oo You should be daring one time and go for fushia or bright yellow!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I find that the boys fit is better, the girls fit comes lower down on the calf and bugs me. I got mine off e bay last time, when the Norties were puppies they got hold of one of them and destroyed it I was devastated!!! The pair I have now are getting into their 3rd year and virtually no signs of wear on them, and they are kept well away from the Norties!!!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2008, 11:35 AM
I'd love some Hunter wellies..... but I can't have the funky colours as need a size 10. So if I can't have funky, I have traditional green.
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I find that the boys fit is better, the girls fit comes lower down on the calf and bugs me. I got mine off e bay last time, when the Norties were puppies they got hold of one of them and destroyed it I was devastated!!! The pair I have now are getting into their 3rd year and virtually no signs of wear on them, and they are kept well away from the Norties!!!
Ooh the iccle buggas!! lol. 3 years wow that's great soo glad i went for them now.

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I'd love some Hunter wellies..... but I can't have the funky colours as need a size 10. So if I can't have funky, I have traditional green.
Aww the funky colours are pretty to but personally if i could id have all the colours hehe and the traditional green would be my 4th fave after some of the funky coloured one's there just classy