Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2008, 07:02 AM

This made me mad! - advert

Just saw this at the end of an advert selling a 2 year old Tri-colour Cavalier "I must just mention she hasnt been spade and she is due to come into season anyday"

I suppose it's one way to sell your dog for a fast buck. I think it's something that could have been said personally to any genuine interested person, rather than in the ad.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 07:25 AM
Maybe they are hoping to sell it to a puppy farmer so it can have a really miserable life and die young
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 09:17 AM
That's awful, shame it's not closer I have a very good friend looking for a young rescue cav at the minute. x
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 06:48 PM
I just saw someone selling 2 toy poodles on a well known puppy and dog selling site . They are 2 and 3 years old both have had puppies and are not spayed and one is due in season soon . Oh and they want them to get a nice home - yeah right
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 07:13 PM
It's terrible to be selling a bitch and moving her to a new home when she is about to come into season......she's going to have enough to contend with with being in a new home, without the extra ups and downs that go with being in season.