Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2008, 03:43 PM

What on earth?

Are these poeple allowed to do this? i remember seeing something like this on watch dog before. I just drove past there van and theyre dressed in their uniforms and stuff. it seems a bit wrong to be able to just farm puppies like this?

dogs4us.com/puppysales

edited to say well i guess they are a pet shop. but still i didnt think places like this exsisted.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 04:21 PM
It is totally legal and totally horrific - the dogs tend to come from "breeders" in Ireland and many barely resemble the breed they are supposed to be, we have many through our training club from there with emotional and behavioural issues
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 05:16 PM
oh my god, its awful they advertise on radio i think someone else said, there in manchester & leeds

the amount of dogs they have, outragous, i thought you couldnt sell animals like this?

awful,

just re read the site, can you honeslty go and browse 'the stock' ?? puppies just there? i dont get it? are they like in pens? all sounds very odd?

i wonder if there health checked? they do GSDs wonder if they arwe hip/elbow and heamo tested? and kc reg etc? hmmmmmmmm....
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Its truly awful!!! all those dogs need multiple health checks especially some of the larger breeds, i wonder if they even tell the potential owners about problems which may occur and expect do happen with puppies from these type of back grounds. They give them a 6month guarantee!! what good is that???
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 05:41 PM

they come with a 6 month guarantee.... of what exactly?

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 05:52 PM
God that site is disgusting! I can't believe the amount of different breeds on offer I wish this kind of place could be shut down and banned.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post

they come with a 6 month guarantee.... of what exactly?

i said that to my boyf he blurted out

"what are they then? a car? a fridge?, you cant put a guarantee on a life"

think he somed it up really
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Don't you think alarm bells would ring when you realised you were buying from a "Pedigree Puppy Sales Unit"? It's absolutely awful. I've wondered about flyering ouside these places, like people do outside greyhound stadiums, but thought I'd probably get lynched. I just find it hard to believe that people think this is a good way to bring a dog into their lives..
Holly-Rosee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-09-2008, 10:45 PM
is there a dogsey member living near one of these horible places who could go and check it out and ask a few question about health test,breeder,price ect and then maybe we could start a petition to get it stoped
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by Holly-Rosee View Post
is there a dogsey member living near one of these horible places who could go and check it out and ask a few question about health test,breeder,price ect and then maybe we could start a petition to get it stoped
there must be a 'demand' for it though, says on the website they have opened a new one up now so are expanding!

i have emailed them asking about health tests, ill put it on here if they email back!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >