Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:16 PM

I remembered the camera this time

Just a couple of a lovely afternoon spent with Youngstevie & her OH. Hopefully lots more after tomorrow's meet up

Check out Reah's head...after I'd told Steph there was nothing that Reah could find to roll in on the golf course Reah was so pleased with herself

Stumpy looking not too sure about Skye & Bruce playfighting next to her, Hoki looking on thinking 'I want my ball back' and Reah off to find some other new, interesting perfume to cover herself in.

Hoki & Stumpy have two new friends. Just look at Stumpy sitting in front of Pat - the girl who just a few months ago was frightened to death of men

mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Lovely photos! The dogs look fab, and the weather looks like it behaved for you too!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Lovely pics of them all together, great to see.

It just shows how well Stumpy is coming on, you should be very proud
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Awwwww great pics of you lot all together.Can't wait until tomorrow,it's going to be great meeting you all,xxxxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
Lovely photos! The dogs look fab, and the weather looks like it behaved for you too!
Thanks, yes we were so lucky with the weather - best day for weeks. Fingers crossed for tomorrow too.

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Lovely pics of them all together, great to see.

It just shows how well Stumpy is coming on, you should be very proud

Thank you, I am She still has scaredy-cat moments, but I've been so pleased to watch her progress.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi Fiona Great pics. They all look god together and Pat certainly seems to have found f a riend in Stumpy. Hope Steph and Pat are enjoying their holiday, certainly looks that way.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Lovely pics!! Hope Steph and Pat having a great time on holiday!!! And taking lots of pics Stumpy is a real credit to you,she's a hunnie
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 05:54 AM
Brilliant photos, Fiona. Can't wait to see more. Hope today's weather is kind for you all
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwwww great pics of you lot all together.Can't wait until tomorrow,it's going to be great meeting you all,xxxxxxxxxxx
Cheers Lorraine, looking forward to tomorrow (well today now ) too. Are you bringing either of the girls or just the gorgeous Paddy?

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Fiona Great pics. They all look god together and Pat certainly seems to have found f a riend in Stumpy. Hope Steph and Pat are enjoying their holiday, certainly looks that way.
Thanks Eunice, yes they seem to be really enjoying themselves. Hope to catch up with you on Saturday

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Lovely pics!! Hope Steph and Pat having a great time on holiday!!! And taking lots of pics Stumpy is a real credit to you,she's a hunnie
Thanks, I think they've had their camera out and about wit them, so won't steal too much of Steph's thunder

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Brilliant photos, Fiona. Can't wait to see more. Hope today's weather is kind for you all
Thanks Vicki - looks like it rained quite heavily in the night (I must've been sound asleep - never heard a thing ) and quite overcast, but who knows what it will be like by this afternoon
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Where was your walk? Looks lovely - all the dogs look as though they got on well and had a great time
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >