Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Neighbours who don't listen

A few months ago the neighbours left some cooked bones on the garden wall for the dogs, I'd let the dogs out and gone to put the kettle on and went to check on them and they'd eaten most of the meat off the bones, I took them off them straight away and threw them in the bin, the next day both doggies hadraging squits I told neighbours this had happened and she said oh ok I won't do it again without checking with you first. Last night I let them out, went to get their leads and came back to find them munching on some meat she'd thrown over the wall and guess what I have this morning, raging squits again...... grrrrrrrrr!!!!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I would speak to her again on friendly terms and say how ill the dogs are. If they don't improve soon you'll be popping them along to the vets tonight and can she cover the cost of the vet fees since it was her that left the meat out after you specifically requesting she didn't.

Perhaps the mention of vet's bills will stop her in her tracks.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2008, 05:54 PM
How ridiculous your neighbour is! Does she have any clue what the dogs are allowed to eat? For all she knows, they could have specific dietery requirements which she's not helping!

I dont even like the other owners at training class giving mine treats without asking first. Times I tell them Jed is on a diet but they still do it...
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 07:28 AM
The thing is they used to own boxers many years ago and I have told her that Mya is especially sensitive as she was saying how sensitive one of their boxers used to be, I think she's just forgotten, either that or it's her hubby that's done it and she hasn't told him. The squits seem a bit better this morning thankfully. I popped round last night but nobody in so I'll try again later.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Yes, I'd be inclined to fib and say you had to have a visit to the vet. At least that might nip it in the bud, before you really need a vet!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
The thing is they used to own boxers many years ago and I have told her that Mya is especially sensitive as she was saying how sensitive one of their boxers used to be, I think she's just forgotten, either that or it's her hubby that's done it and she hasn't told him. The squits seem a bit better this morning thankfully. I popped round last night but nobody in so I'll try again later.
Hopefully it is just a case of miscommunication, rather than blatent ignoring of your request. Hope you get a chat with them soon to get it sorted.
x
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah I'm hoping so, else I'll be sending Mya round with her f@rty bum, the smell was not very nice at all last night, poor baby