Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 08:17 AM

Sister got bitten by a dog...

I'm FUMING ! ! !

My sister is a postie and has been for nearly 20 years. She was delivering a parcel where there was 3 yorkie terriers in the garden. One of them shot forward and bit her leg ! ! She said it wasn't bad, but it break the skin. She went to the door and told the owner what happened, and guess what... he told her to 'f##k off'

Well ! ! My sisters not shy and went off on one ! And the guy was still being a kn#b, swearing and shouting at her, and threatening her ! ! She's always been round dogs and loves them, and being a postie she's used to dogs being funny, so really all she wanted from the guy was an apology and promise to keep the dog under control, but no, he was a w##ker about it. I told her to report it to police, but she put in an official complaint to her boss, who then went and spoke to guy. The guy then DID apologise and said he was not feeling very well and that's the reason he reacted the way he did Personally I think that's a load of bull ! ! Point is though, what if that was a child?!?!? Would his 'not feeling well' excuse wash then???

Anyway, rant over ! !
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Some people have the mentallity that since it's only a small dog they own it doesn't matter if it bites people, it can't possibly hurt. My ex-boss was the same with her two, they are yorkies x ****zu and they are yappy evil things but because they're so tiny she thinks it's funny if they bite people.

I hope your sister's ok and the next time she's got a parcel to deliver, if it's not a signed for, I'd just stand at the gate and throw it in the general direction of the front door.

Heidi