View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:22 PM

A Few Pics of Toby's Highland Holiday (Parson Russell Terrier)

Hellooooo, we are back from our week away. It was fabulous, lovely sunshine for almost the whole week Toby had a great time. Here are a few pics from first day (don't worry I'm not going to post pics for every day in turn ), a walk in Glean Lichdd....

However we forgot his lead, so he had to suffer the idignity of having to walk along with two boot laces round his neck when neccessary

By the river

This a nice cool spot mum!

Sleepy Head

Back at the cottage, relaxing, but still able to keep an eye on his surroundings

Thanks for looking
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Aaaw how sweet
He does look a bit indignant at his designer lead
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Great pics
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Welcome back Toby, you have been missed
Glad you had a good time and the weather was sunny. Love Toby in the first one, you can almost hear him say - look what they have done to me!!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aaaw how sweet
He does look a bit indignant at his designer lead
Thanks Nippy, only the best for Toby

Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Great pics
Thanks Carole
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Hope his improvised lead didn't mean you had to have flapping boots. He looks like he had a great time as usual. No motorbikes to scare him up there.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Welcome back Toby, you have been missed
Glad you had a good time and the weather was sunny. Love Toby in the first one, you can almost hear him say - look what they have done to me!!
Toby says thanks, he's pleased to be back He was very good on his shoelace I must say, walked along like he used it every day

Originally Posted by elmac13 View Post
Hope his improvised lead didn't mean you had to have flapping boots. He looks like he had a great time as usual. No motorbikes to scare him up there.
Thanks, they were some spare ones the OH has bee meaning to put in his boots for some time, so at least they came in usefull eventually No motorbikes there as you say, but we only managed to park up and wander through Fort William as the scrambling championship was coming to an end and bloomin loads of scramblers hurtled through the town, poor Tobes, we had to make it qucik sharp back to the car, even I thought the noise was horrendous
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Awww...bless him! Looks like you all had a fab time even with the improvised lead LOL
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...bless him! Looks like you all had a fab time even with the improvised lead LOL
Thanks Jackie,we did
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Toby says thanks, he's pleased to be back He was very good on his shoelace I must say, walked along like he used it every day

Thanks, they were some spare ones the OH has bee meaning to put in his boots for some time, so at least they came in usefull eventually No motorbikes there as you say, but we only managed to park up and wander through Fort William as the scrambling championship was coming to an end and bloomin loads of scramblers hurtled through the town, poor Tobes, we had to make it qucik sharp back to the car, even I thought the noise was horrendous
Oh Heck..how unlucky was that? Hope he wasn't too traumatised. Did you get to Glenfinnan? It has an old fashioned train station where the steam train comes puffing through, you can buy a platform ticket and get a nice cup of tea in a railway carriage(done out like a tea shop...it doesn't go anywhere)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >