Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 02:03 PM

Naughty Kris been shopping!!!

Well with all this gorgeous weather i have been having a shopping spree!!! very naughty of me really as we are saving for the wedding!

Anyway here is what i have been buying.....

2 mountain bikes from Tesco great price of £66 for the pair! A bike carrier from Halford at £54 - how crazy is that its almost as much as the bikes! These arent the exact bikes but very similar to this...

Bike shed 6' x 3' for £170 inc free delivery

And my favourite..... new patio dining set! Gorgeous isnt it! Got it £30 cheaper that what homebase are offering including the base so am quite chuffed with myself

I cant wait to finish slabbing the patio (getting the rest of the slabs next weekend) and get the last few plants in. The garden will look gorgeous when it is all finished

Roll on summer!
x
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Talk about spoiling yourself
dan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Yeah and theres me feeling guilty about a 'Wii Fit'!
dan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2008, 02:25 PM
But I must add - Love the table and chair set!!

Very snazzy!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Lol at you going shopping mad!
Now you've both got bikes you'll both need those springy things to attach the dogs to them and off you go!
..... and then you've got a lovely new patio set to collapse on when you get home.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah i know naughty of me but the patio set is my birthday and Christmas pressie. (well family giving me some money that would be for christmas and birthday towards it) but obviously getting it now so we can enjoy it during the summer. Plus i have worked super hard to get the garden nice - we built the dogs patio last year (or end of year before), planted lots of plants and made borders this year and re made the lawn and today i have mowed it all and raked it all and planted a few more plants. So i have worked hard today! I have wanted a patio set for the last 3 years so i've been waiting quite a while to treat myself!

Also, once we slab the patio and put everything together you are all welcome to come for a BBQ and bring your dogs too if you're in the area hehe x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Good for you, we have that patio set and it is fab. We can fit loads round it on a hot sunny day, perfect
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:35 PM
I love the patio set. That will look stunning on a snazzy new pation as well.

Heidi
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Good for you Kristina - you have to spoil yourself often - you're female.... it's what we do

x0x
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 08:12 PM
thanks everyone

lol Vicki it doesnt happen often lol well unless you count a bar of chocolate lol

Lionhound you have great taste hehe nice to know someone who has it and clearly likes it a lot!