Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:11 PM

other dog chat site......

i joined another chat site for dogs omg how unfriendly are they alot of new people have joined and all they get is abuse when asking a question. whats wrong with people , they ask for help and get told you cant hope ttake the dog back to the breeder or re-home it. ill have to tell the new ones to come on here much more friendlier and alot more helpful sorry rant over
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:16 PM
I agree Dogsey is much friendlier than other sites. However, I do believe some other sites are a little more "focussed" on the more serious side of dog ownership.
Personally, having tried both, I prefer the friendly approach.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:21 PM
but if you join these sites you love your dogs full stop and if your new to dog ownership and you need help why not give it there is no need to be nasty whether your serious or not jusy my opinion
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

29-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
but if you join these sites you love your dogs full stop and if your new to dog ownership and you need help why not give it there is no need to be nasty whether your serious or not jusy my opinion
I agree civility costs nothing andyou just may give a new dog owner some good advice which helps them as they are new to dogs or new to the breed.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 10:02 PM
I've found a few....but Dogsey is one of the best.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Miserable bunch of Gits on here too(Runs for cover)

boris
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I lurk on a few dog forums and post on even fewer, in some cases it is clear to see that there is a core set of values that you daren't question, such as feeding complete/raw, the use of corrections in training/praise. I think the trick is to lurk for a while until you understand how the forum works and then decide whether it meets your needs, unfortunately, lots of people just sign up and start posting without reading any of the history.

Ian
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by boris View Post
I lurk on a few dog forums and post on even fewer, in some cases it is clear to see that there is a core set of values that you daren't question, such as feeding complete/raw, the use of corrections in training/praise. I think the trick is to lurk for a while until you understand how the forum works and then decide whether it meets your needs, unfortunately, lots of people just sign up and start posting without reading any of the history.

Ian
welcome to dogsey we are friendly honest ok bit silly some times but all up for a laugh, but helpfull when need be.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 11:58 PM
i agree, i foudn another site before this one and before i left i had about 5 private messages saying that they will also never visit the site due to how i was treated and how they were treated. as we liked non standard colour GSD's!
i mean so what?

i Dogsey!
Schapiro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2008, 12:41 AM
I only belong to one other dog forum, but I've looked at a few and have to say I certainly like this one the best. It's much more active, everyone is very friendly, and not to mention super helpful.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >