Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 04:14 PM

Oldie dogs with bad habits!

Do you let them get away with it just because you know one day, they won't be there to do it anymore..

Eddy has a terrible, horrid habit of licking your face - the trouble is, he suffers with terrible breath and his tongue is horrid!

We usually don't let him lick and since we got him, he's improved and doesn't do it so much but sometimes I sit and just let him lick my face purely because I know one day I'll wish he was there to lick my face again.

Takara has a long time left so she gets away with nothing!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes.

Kip got away with more and more in his last year, not that any of it was really naughty.

But I definitely caved in more and more with him as I knew our time together was shortening (and he made the most of it )
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Star was allowed to get away with a lot more once we were told she had cancer. We just wanted to make the most of what time we had left and would have felt really guilty if we'd wasted any of it telling her off.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Meg got away with alot in her final months, wetting her bed (something she'd never done) was 'Oh! dear, never mind, let mummy sort it out' or when she took Reah's food off her, 'Leave her Reah' you can have some more.
But Reah got 'why have you done that, thats naughty'
or 'Don't you dare take Megs food'

So yes.....................

But Reah's the eldest now so you'll hear me saying 'Leave her you two'