Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2008, 09:25 PM

Tink Pics (Pony & Cob)

Well some of you may recall in Shona's horse thread that we were looking for new livery as we and the ponies weren't happy where we were..Not only were we paying lots of money for pretty much nothing but we were the only ones doing the work and nobody else was even grateful!!
SO we found a new place..we now have 2 private fields that we can rotate the horses round..aswell as stables and a hay store..WE are so happy and the horses are really happy!!..CJ can go hacking with our friend and her horse who moved with us and I don't need to go as its soo quiet and the horses are soo good!..Its fabulous..

Some pics from today after they had came back from their hack (they left me doing all the work!!)

Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2008, 10:15 PM
This is wonderful news and beautiful pictures
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Now she can have more freedom, somewhere she is happier, where you all are happier, she will come on leaps and bounds.
I had ridden for years until I finally got my own pony at the age of 10.
I used to go up on my own and ride to my hearts content, trying things I'd never have dared before. It did wonders for my riding.

She's looking great on Tink.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Caitlin is 7 and has NO fear at all.. She wants to do the local common ride on TInk.. now while CJ is a good enough rider to do it I'm not convinced Tink would cope with the amount of people and horses..She is only 4 or 5 (passported as 2003 but we think she was a late foal) and still has a lot of education coming her way..but considering we couldn't even get a bridle on her and somethin as simple as moving her solved that..then I think everythin will be fine from now on
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2008, 10:00 AM
You can tell Louise, no fear there at all

Caitlin is having the time of her life

The pictures are truely wonderful