Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 12:44 PM

Has Spring Sprung

This morning I had just phoned my Mum when Jack started to sniff the floor in a strange way, quite near me under the coffee table, so I had to look and crawling on the floor was a huge Bumble Bee I panicked a bit as Jack was trying to get it, and I didn't want him to get stung, I managed to get it out the window, I think Jack may have brought it in on his tail or trouser as he had just come in from the garden.

Then I decided to hang my washing out this morning and noticed I'd got a couple of Crocus out in bloom, plus my Clematis has started to sprout new leaf growth as well

Has anyone else noticed any Springy things out yet

elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 05:10 PM
No not yet up here, in fact not even any snowdrops yet in my garden. Lovely pictures!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Yep,We have a few snowdrops in bloom and the Hyacyinths and crocus are out but not yet in bloom,
My clematis has also got new leaf growth on it,which i particually look forward to in the Spring as it grows up and around my front door and looks fab when its flowering,
I love Spring !!