Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 07:43 PM

Getting Digital Photos Printed

Wonder if anyone can help please?

I downloaded my pics from my camera onto Adobe Photoshop and it brings up a box asking do you want to delete the pics from your camera, I meant to click no but accidentally clicked yes. Does this mean they won't be on the memory card?

I have some Christmas pics I wanted to get printed for my Mother-In-Law and I thought it would be easiest to take the card to the local shop to get prints.

If I've lost them on my card, can anyone recommend where to get them printed online instead, if I forward them on? They are on my desktop and I have uploaded them onto photobucket too.

I know Adobephotoshop can sell prints but when I clicked the website seemed to be for the American market?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 07:44 PM
It will mean its deleted off the card..BUT you can burn the pics to a disc and take it into the shop and they can print off that..
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Some type of cards will let you put them back on, if it shows up in my computer. A good site to print them is photobox.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
It will mean its deleted off the card..BUT you can burn the pics to a disc and take it into the shop and they can print off that..
Err, I haven't a clue what burning them to a disc means!! I am completely chronic when it comes to anything technical!! Can you explain to an idiot please!!!

Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Some type of cards will let you put them back on, if it shows up in my computer. A good site to print them is photobox.

Thanks Stormey, will check it out
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2008, 07:58 PM
If its any help, I accidentally deleted some pics and vid clips from my sd card yesterday after saving them to my pc - so I just sent them back to the card by opening the file I`d saved them to, clicking on them, selecting `copy to`, and opting for the card reader [ by its drive letter ], with the card in it - give that a try maybe ?