Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paw-paw
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2008, 10:04 AM

what vacume cleaner do you use?

Do you have any special vacume cleaner? Was looking for a new one because the one that I have now isn't really great in vacuming hair.
I read that there are special vacume cleaners for pet owners on the market that supposedly remove all the hair from carpets...Does anyone use them?
How often do you vacum your home (I vacum it every day) ?

Thanks!
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 10:11 AM
I have a dyson, and its really good at hoovering up the black Flower hairs that appear to get themselves all over the house!! xxxx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I have an upright dyson which is brilliant, but due to my health problems, I find it too powerful and too hard work for everyday use, so I'm looking for a less powerful one, but one that is equally as good at getting the dog hairs up
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2008, 10:21 AM
I have an upright dyson for the big jobs, and two labs for crumbs and small bits of food.
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Upright dyson... it`s the only one that deals with my lots hairs. Hubby usually vacums twice a day.. including the bed cover.
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2008, 10:48 AM
dyson are going to be delighted with dogsey, yes a dyson here too and gotta say its brilliant, my daughters asthma was flaring up due to my cavs constant shedding and thanks to a helpful dogsey people i learned that i have to dyson twice a day! this is one of those rare products that does what it says!

shop around there is usually some sort of offer in one place or another this time of the year
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Yep, dyson here too
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Upright Dyson here but I find it way too heavy and I have had to have it repaired 3 times and a new motor luckily my o/h was able to do it. It's only 3 years old so I think not such a good deal when I work out what it has cost in spare parts, and how expensive the machine was to buy. My son has had many problems with his as well, I think its not a very robust machine. I have just purchased a Miele cat and dog but haven't used it yet. It can't be any worse than my dyson.
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I bought a dyson upright "animal" a few months ago and have to say it's brilliant
Much better than the hoover one I had before.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I could not live without my Dyson well recommended
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »