Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 12:16 AM

does anyone elses dog go this??

i just find it cute, when Archie hears a sound he doesnt like he lets out a little growl a mini bark....then runs over to me and walks behind my legs and bascially keeps a look out from behind them!! lol its so sweet!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Awwww your his big guardian angel,xxxxxxxxxxx
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 01:45 AM
lol!! i wish i could get a pic of him peeking out from behind my legs! his like ill warn you....but im not going to see if its anything bad!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 01:49 AM
They do some funny little things at times
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Hehehhehehe bless him!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 09:49 AM
mine dont really do anything like that, the only thing my two older ones do is If my husband sneezes my older male will come over to me as if he has been told off by hubby, and Willow my female no matter where she is in the house and no matter what she is doing if I sneeze she will instantly come to me to see if I am alright lol.

Mo
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 11:52 AM
its a nervous reaction to sound. Please dont praise him when he does this, just walk away and ignore him, it may escalate as time goes on if he thinks the right thing to do is bark and growl and run if he hears a noise.

I must say was a cutie he is!
Dawn.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 01:15 PM
we dont prasie him! we just ignore him!! we just though it was funny! sometimes i block him from doing it and he goes back to his basket to listen out..........!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Aww that's so sweet... mine don't

Eddy couldn't give a damn, as far as he's concerned - whilever we're in, it's our job to guard the house and he'll take over when we go out.

Takara, on the other hand, as soon as she hears a noise she goes into fullblown attack mode running from the front to the back door looking through the letter box, and then the cat flap, letter box, cat flap woofing the whole time. Then she runs back in to me as if to say 'come ON! We're under attack!' and goes off woofing again

Smart dog. Not.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Jack doesn't, but once my old BC had been playing in the river when he suddenly started to growl and bark, all his hackles came up, he came flying up the river bank and stood behind me, still barking and growling, I wondered what on earth was going on, untill a family of swans came gliding past
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >