Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Off to Orpington this morning for a couple of reasons, one – it’s not too far away and two – I need to get a prescription filled and the local chemist there orders the stuff for me if I give him a ring. It’s nothing unusual – diabetic medication – so you would think most people would carry a fair bit, considering how many diabetics there are in the world. However, over the past few days I’ve been in about 7 Boots, Superdrugs and small chemists only to be told they don’t have enough to fill it – ggrrr!

Anyway, rant over.

Yesterday Baz bought himself a Wii and we played it ‘til late last night – OMG – it’s just fab

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:
Man: "I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times."
Priest: "Are you sorry for your sins?"
Man: "What sins?"
Priest: "What kind of a Catholic are you?"
Man: "I'm Jewish."
Priest: "Why are you telling me all this?"
Man: "I'm 92 years old ... I'm telling everybody
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. As you can see I'm typing very quietly this morning. Went out straight from work yesterday with the gang from my old work. Feeling a bit delicate this morning and am about to brave Morrisons Have a hair appointment as well Have managed a bacon sandwich though LOL Have a good Saturday everyone.
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-12-2007, 08:11 AM
'morning Vicki, everyone.
I'm awake, and having just uncovered Twit, my lovebird, very much deaf. Hmm...must get around to posting pics and The Story of Twit at some stage....

Today I have to go find some mousicles for Barley, and...that is it!

I made the mistake of stocking the freezer yesterday. We get paid early at Xmyth, and it is useful to get enough food to last until the end of January. Only...I may have overdone it, in that I've had to make a huge chicken stoo, which I will be working though over the next two days. And then I have two chicken pies and a huge pile of chestnuts to eat.

Right. Gotta go put some washing on, take the binbag to the bin, get mousicles...that is it! A nice relaxing day of watching TV and writing.

Have a good'un, folk!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all.
Have a good day Out Vicki.
We are out tonight to some Friends for a music and games evening.
Very cold and frosty here off out for a walk with Ollie in a bit.Will need the thermals.
Have a good day all & at todays gem.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Going to be pretty busy today, pressies to wrap, then take Bijou and Digger (Gerbil) over to my friends, she's looking after them while we are away, then spring clean the house and pack and get everything ready to put in the car, ready to go away tomorrow

hope you all have a good one

Christine
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Morning Vicki

i am full of cold here
just my luck eh

presents got
food got

so i can rest and hopefully feel abit better soon

have a good day
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All!

I have too much to get on with today! Family are here - and we're taking my little brother to a museum! Firstly have a friend dropping a couple of rats at mine, and a visit from the Landlord to fix our cooker!

xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Morning Vicki ,Morning all ,
My nephew is off walking the dogs with his wee pal Danny , though i doubt they will be away long as its raining although the dogs love walking in the rain well Skye and Beau anyway Lady is like my neohew and dislikes it
It started to rain about five /ten minutes after they left so im expecting the arrival of two very wet lads and two happy boxers and one very disgruntle Lady

Have a great Saty everyone

Take care and stay safe xxxJ
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Mornin Vicky, mornin all, off to Gasgow this morning wish me well the traffic's gonna be hell that's for shure.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Morning all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >