Our sister sites
W.S Alapahas
New Member!
Male 

06-12-2007, 11:54 PM

Dogsey "Dog Breeds" & Non-KC HELP?

Hi can anyone help??
Hi
Does anyone know any non-kc dog shows or events in the UK.
I own a rare breed of bulldog. The breed is recognized by many registrars and is very well established in its country of origin. Unfortunately I am one of only two owners of the breed outside the U.S.
I am desperate to see the Alapaha Bulldog listed in breed directories, such as the one on Dogsey. Does anyone know who I'd need to speak to in order to see if the Alapaha entered as non-kc registered breed on Dogsey..
By doing this hopefully the Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldogs name will become more widely spread.
thanx
John
W.S Alapahas
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2007, 12:09 AM
You can enter any fun/companion/village dog shows, even though some are KC affiliated. It will just mean you cannot show in Pedigree classes at the KC Affiliated ones. The others are usually advertised in local papers and in the Dog Press, although they usually run through the summer, so a bit late for this year !

With regard to breed directories, I have no idea, but someone else will know and probably be along in the morning with some answers for you.

Just out of curiosity, excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between the Bulldogs you own and the various bulldogs already recognised here ?