Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 10:24 AM

Not Impressed

Well thats an understatement LOL.
Milo my JRT was a bit sick last night but has kept a little food down this morning and insisted he had a walk when I got back dripping wet in the rain with Shady. So I pulled out this little Mac, Charly my daughter had bought him for £1 a couple of months ago, in Tesco. I thought if he put that on he would stay dry especially if he was a little under the weather.
He looked so cute in this little mac and it had a hood too, but he was most embarressed and kept planting his feet and hid his head in shame everytime a car or someone went past. Still at least he didn't have the embarresment of meeting one of his doggy friends
It done the trick though and he got home nice and dry, but then the little sod shot out the back door as soon as I removed it into the rain and is now drenched and licking himself dry
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Thats the Milo I know and love

At least you got him walking lol, I remember his little fleece hoody which was supposed to keep him warm while he was anaemic and he would`nt take a single step with it on iirc, bless `im
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Oh bless him, mine don't seem to care what they are wearing as long as they are out in it! I may have to invest in a diddy one for Dolly as she is a winter pup!
Becky
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Awwww Bless - well at least he didn't bump into his doggie friends on his walk - so his street cred is still intact
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 11:50 AM
LOL - sounds like a typical boy hey! Pleased for him that he didn't meet his doggy pals!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Lol, that's so funny, bless him.
Archie just loves getting fleecies or coats on cos he knows it means walkies. Plus he HATES getting wet in the rain ( or bath for that matter!) He wears his multicoloured sheep fleece with pride, lol.

Hope Milo is feeling better soon
x
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Awwww love him! Hope he's feeling better soon!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2007, 02:44 PM
ah bless his little soul , so style conciense , hope he is better soon xxdk