Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 10:38 AM

Wet Knickers

Chucked Shady in the car and headed off to the field, just got there and the heavens opened in the most torrential rain. But you can hardly deny a dog her game of frisbee because of water, can you . So there I stood, the only person to be seen in my little jacket (it was bright and warm when I left) with water running off me like a waterfall, while Shady happily chased the frisbee, not even noticing the deluge. As soon as she is shattered I head back to the car and yes it stops . Drive home soaking my car seat with my wet bum. Rub Shady down and grab milo, no point me getting changed as car seat is now ringing wet. Sun is shining now but guess what as soon as we get out of the car and set off yes the heavens open again, so milo had to do with a quick 20 min walk as i was drowning fast and luckily he didn't look to impressed either, well until he found some poo to eat :smt078 . Just got home and peeled off my dripping clothes and soaked through undies and guess what. Yes the sun is shining again . Ever had a feeling someone up there doesn't like you.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 10:48 AM
lol, that happened to me this morning, now we have brilliant sunshine, didn't get as wet as you though fortunately. Hope you had a nice hot bath!
Becky
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 11:50 AM
LOL, I often have days like that - typical living where we are!!:smt002

I often come back from walks looking like I've auditioned for the Rocky Horror Picture Show, mascara running down my face, hair on end - and a very happy, soggy dog shaking himself over my kitchen lol
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 02:10 PM
My Dogs will not step outside in the Rain so I very rarely get caught in it
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2007, 02:13 PM
I bought myself a lovely pair of quilted waterproofs never get soaked knickers anymore,xxxxxxxxxxx
pam2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm thinking of buying waterproof trousers as I am fed up getting soaked!
As I had both dogs on a lead each, I couldn't use an umbrella, so was looking rather soggy when I met a girl from training class, who was bone dry under a massive umbrella and designer wellies, made me feel even worse
It's hard to look glamorous walking two soaking dogs, wearing an anorak, green wellies and rain dripping from your hair