Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 04:47 PM

My new sofa at last!

Waited 14 weeks for this little baby!!! Oooooooh I love it, the piccy doesn't do it justice, the colour is chocolate brown, it's really soft and sumptuous, and it's absolutely huuuuuuuge 7ft long, so I'll be spending a lot of time on that watching telly now! No room for Georgie I'm afraid Nor Dave, it's only for meeeeeeee

terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Ooooer, what good taste you have, it's almost exactly the same as mine!
I have the 7ft one, and the OH has the two seater version.
They are sooo comfortable, in fact my OH is fast asleep on his now.
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Waited 14 weeks for this little baby!!! Oooooooh I love it, the piccy doesn't do it justice, the colour is chocolate brown, it's really soft and sumptuous, and it's absolutely huuuuuuuge 7ft long, so I'll be spending a lot of time on that watching telly now! No room for Georgie I'm afraid Nor Dave, it's only for meeeeeeee

Helena we used to have one similar to that in black. Well we still have it actually but it's been Rottiefied severly over the years and doesn't look quite the same now!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Lol Becky, what with our matching white wooden blinds, we must have the same taste!!!

This isn't an Argos or DFS jobbie either, it comes from a very classy shop! Mum's got the two seater version, but it's actually quite a large 2 seater so she's well happy now in her little bed-sit upstairs. Dave's got his big reclining armchair he doesn't like sofa's, coz he's not the lying down type like me! I never actually sit on a sofa, I'm always full stretch!

I'm so happy with this one, it sets my new lounge off a real treat. Dave doesn't like it, he doesn't like the colour, but who cares about that!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson's Mum View Post
Helena we used to have one similar to that in black. Well we still have it actually but it's been Rottiefied severly over the years and doesn't look quite the same now!!!!!
Lol at that Rottiefied!!!!! Well this one isn't going to get Georgied!!!! He's never wanted to get up on the sofa anyway, he much prefers the cold kitchen floor or his comfy new bed under the stairs. He does like lying in front of the sofa on the thick soft rug though and squashes himself inbetween the coffee table and the sofa just to be near me, in case I drop any crumbs of course!!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 06:18 PM
ooh very posh helen and very nice
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi H - Lovely it looks very comfy. You stick to your guns and sprawl out keep it all to yourself. Enjoy it you deserve to.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Thanks Jen
Lol Eunice I've just given it a trial run with a sandwich on my lap, and I couldn't believe I didn't have to put my feet on the arm at the end, they're nowhere near and I'm 5ft 7"!!!! I'm now gonna snuggle up with a soft throw and watch some telly, so you might not see me again!!!! Ooooooh it's really comfy, but I need it to get a bit softer coz it's too new at the moment, needs some big bums on it for a while and I haven't got one of those!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Blimey - you could get several dogs on that - guess I'd better bring all my three and a couple of the neighbours' dogs when I visit so we can fill it up
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr
missus , i dont blame you helena , i would not share with oh either but i would with georgie just to annoy oh , hahahaa looks great xxdk
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >