Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2007, 10:31 PM

Settling in nicely

Well we have been in our house for 15 months now.

NFH has gone and next door seem lovely,they stop and speak at every oppotunity,he was even chatting to us through the bedroom window yesterday about our dogs while we were in the garden. They haven't moved in properly as the house is in such a state.

We have two lots of friends/neighbours over the road,who are the same age as myself and O/H which we get on great with,and have been introduced to their family who live a few doors up the street.
Jean who used to live next door still keeps in touch and often pops by for a chat.
I have an adopted son Josh who's 17 and he's having a hard time of it,Parents seperated and both have met other partners,his Dad lives opposite with his new partner he's finding life difficult and spends a fair bit of time here with Luke.They are nice friendly people but I can also understand where he's coming from as I have been through it.
Our kids have friends and have more of a social life than us!

So all in all things are going great once again!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2007, 11:03 PM
and long may it continue,glad you got rid of the neighbour from hell,and are for once having a peacefull life xxzbxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Lovely to hear this, Sal. Long may it reign xox
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Thats so good to hear Sal.
Nice Neighbours make your life worth living.