Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 11:59 AM

Kodi's most expensive Turd

Kodi's expensive Turd

yesterday I left Dougie in charge of the pack while I popped to Asda for some shopping,
When I got home Dougie was tapping away on the comp like a mad man,.
I went out to do the kennels and after a short time came the question,,,from a pasty faced man aka dougie at the back door,,,
" shona." He shouted,
"will i get 1" or 1.8" "

Im like WTF you on about he said
"just pick one"
Im like G.T.F.A.D.C.B

Then it dawns on me hes busted somit,,,but I could not figure out what,,,I went in and as it turns out,
when I had left Kodi had been upstairs with Doug and the other dogs they had got some dvds and were all lounging on the bed when Kodi jumped off and decided to Poo in my large walk in wardrope
Dougie had been half asleep one eye on tv one ear on dogs the other eye and ear in the land of nod,
he got a whiff of it and jumped up knocking my ghd,s off the stand which he proceeded to step on thus they be dougie'd aka mangled,
it cost him just over £100 to buy a pair on line which would ensure next day delivery,
which wont be today as he ordered on sunday,
So all in all I recon thats the priceyest poo I have heard of,,,,,
the thing is he aint even moned or whined about it, hes not tried to blame me for having the pup, or the pup for doing it, or even gave it well you should have put them somewhere safer,,{which with dougie would have to be a blast proof box}

hes totaly fine with it,

Has your dogs ever had a pricey poo

a pic of Kodi snuggled up with holly oblivious to the financial trauma dougies endured,

Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:02 PM

So funny!
At least you're still smiling.
xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post

So funny!
At least you're still smiling.
xxx
ah that may change soon, just gona try to clue them so I can do my hair today,,,,now if it fails, or even worse, should the glue melt whilst I do my hair due to heat from them, then I could be a very angry girly with glued hair,,,watch this space,,,,me thinks gaffa tape over the glue could be a good idea,,,eh,
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:13 PM
You are very, very brave! Good luck .
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:17 PM
on the bright side, he did his first turd outside about 2.30am this morning a huge breakthrough
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 12:23 PM

My 2 haven't done any expensive poos (yet!) but Kip did do a really embarrasing one the other day.

He wandered up to say hello to a lady & her daughter who were feeding the ducks by the river then decided that he needed a poo. He was that close to the lady it was almost on her feet
I couldn't believe that she didn't move - not even when I went to pick it up, so I was grovelling at her feet
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 06:52 PM
SHONA NOOOOOOOOOO

That's exactly what happened to my pals and she sent them off for repairs and it only cost half the price of a new set. Ohhh the memories, i'm sure you posted on the thread at the time.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Ohh dear

You have to hand it to him, he does his turds in style lol
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 07:00 PM
So all in all I recon thats the priceyest poo I have heard of,,,,,
the thing is he aint even moned or whined about it, hes not tried to blame me for having the pup, or the pup for doing it, or even gave it well you should have put them somewhere safer,,{which with dougie would have to be a blast proof box}

hes totaly fine with it,
Hmmm, now Shona think about it. If he is ok with it, why? If I were you I'd be thinking what else did he break that is much worse?? Maybe he's being ok with this so I think how good he's being about buying me some new GHD's, when actually he should also be buying me some new diamond earrings that the dogs ate and he's actually thinking how lucky he is to have gotten away with it!

Isn't it funny how living with men can make you so cynical lol.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
SHONA NOOOOOOOOOO

Shhhhooossssshhh he has bought and paid for them now,,, they were a couple of years old now so prob needed to think about a new set,,,,this way im not outa pocket,,lol, the others will be fixed once the new ones arrive,,,lol

That's exactly what happened to my pals and she sent them off for repairs and it only cost half the price of a new set. Ohhh the memories, i'm sure you posted on the thread at the time.

Yes I remember the stroppy one that busted them herself but blamed you,,,id have smacked her in the gob,,,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >