Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 06:38 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Raining and miserable here – not that I’m complaining – but I do feel sorry for the sun worshippers among us….

Was woken up by Mya at ten to six and sneaked back to bed. However, by seven, everything was aching, so I got up. Baz is getting two lie-ins in a row. I hope he’s suitably grateful…

Going to try to resurrect an old recipe today. My second husband used to make Paprika Pork in the slow cooker. It was fab. I never made it myself, so don’t really know what goes in it, but am going to have a guess. I’ve looked at several recipes on line, but as I never saw the original, the only thing I know is right is tomatoes, pork and paprika . At least Nando’s isn’t too far if it all goes horribly wrong

Have a great Sunday everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.
A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
"Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet." He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other.
Then, she takes a close look and says, there's nothing wrong with them, Sir!"
The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely.............
" A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k ? "
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, love the gem this morning Vicki yesterday ended up being a busy day, in and out most of the time, but Christopher did treat me to lunch at the garden centre and then because we were late in he ordered us a pizza takeaway, well I had to have the chicken strippers and garlic mushrooms because the pizza has cheese on it, but it was a lovely treat and I feel spoilt today I'm exausted so I'm hoping he doesn't want to go to far hope you all have a good one
Christine
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 06:50 AM
morning all

very tired this morning - was stressing out last night about my son in bournemouth and neighbours were making a racket. have decided to have a quiet day in for once. going to get blackie a boot from pah later and a some exercise. feeling peopled out.

have a good day all

sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Morning Vicki,bit wet here too.Love the gem today.
Quiet day today we had a lovely time In Rochester yesterday,Maidstone is the name of the road they live
Went to the park at Rochester Castle and Ollie was very good all day.Will post some pics later.Taking a cuppa back to bed. Have a good day everyone.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 07:14 AM
Morning all, Loved the gem!
Have two lodgers with me today, a Goldie and her 4 month old daughter and boy do they smell, makes me grateful I have poodles! I'm going to have to wash all their toys and bedding because they really pong, might do their leads and collars too!
I have a 3 legged Border Collie arriving this evening for a week too, at last I'm earning money lol!
My lot are fine, Liberty is great and gradually getting fatter!
Becky
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, love the gem this morning Vicki yesterday ended up being a busy day, in and out most of the time, but Christopher did treat me to lunch at the garden centre and then because we were late in he ordered us a pizza takeaway, well I had to have the chicken strippers and garlic mushrooms because the pizza has cheese on it, but it was a lovely treat and I feel spoilt today I'm exausted so I'm hoping he doesn't want to go to far hope you all have a good one
Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all

very tired this morning - was stressing out last night about my son in bournemouth and neighbours were making a racket. have decided to have a quiet day in for once. going to get blackie a boot from pah later and a some exercise. feeling peopled out.

have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,bit wet here too.Love the gem today.
Quiet day today we had a lovely time In Rochester yesterday,Maidstone is the name of the road they live
Went to the park at Rochester Castle and Ollie was very good all day.Will post some pics later.Taking a cuppa back to bed. Have a good day everyone.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Morning all, Loved the gem!
Have two lodgers with me today, a Goldie and her 4 month old daughter and boy do they smell, makes me grateful I have poodles! I'm going to have to wash all their toys and bedding because they really pong, might do their leads and collars too!
I have a 3 legged Border Collie arriving this evening for a week too, at last I'm earning money lol!
My lot are fine, Liberty is great and gradually getting fatter!
Becky
Morning Becky

Just got back from a lovely walk with The Duchess (Roxy) - she walked for ages and sniffed every bush! The sun is shining and it's cracking outside now
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here again this morning. Off to the beach shortly as soon as we've had another cuppa. Takes two to get us moving on a Sunday morning. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here again this morning. Off to the beach shortly as soon as we've had another cuppa. Takes two to get us moving on a Sunday morning. Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie

jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Morning Vicki

Morning All

i am off to a bird auction with a friend this morning, am shattered as was at my nephews 18th party in Southport last nite, had to set the alarm to get up today

looks like it is going to be another nice day here

hope everyone has a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Morning Vicki

Morning All

i am off to a bird auction with a friend this morning, am shattered as was at my nephews 18th party in Southport last nite, had to set the alarm to get up today

looks like it is going to be another nice day here

hope everyone has a good day
Morning Jackiew - don't overdo it, hon xox
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >