Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 10:37 PM

Naughty Naughty!!!! Pick it up Please.

I was walking along the road the other day and over the other side of the road another lady was walking her terrier past a house. The chap was out mowing his lawn at the time and it was then that her terrier chose to walk onto the edge of the lawn and stoop for a pooh right there.
But I couldnt believe what she did next. She kind of hid behind a shrub, hoping her dog would hurry up then she tried to sneak off!!!!!
All I heard next was "OI you gonna pick that up??"
I carried on walking, but as I passed I heard her ask if he had a bag she could use!!!
Gobsmacked is what I was. Out with the dog and no bag in her pocket. She was only 2 mins away from her house but still.
Bad, but it made me feel very smug. I could have offered her one of the 4 or more bags I had in my pocket but she didnt deserve an escape route. I dont think she'll leave home with out one again!!!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 11:01 PM
that will teach her,the nappy sacks are good pooh bags and smell nice aswell ,well not for long, but do the job,the man up the road used to let his dogs crap outside our gate so i let mine do the same ,this week,the bloody cheeky git let his pooch crap right there were we was talking and was about to walk off ,when my 8 year old came out with a bag and shovel and told him to take it wif him he was that scundered he lifted it and apoligised for his bad behaviour
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 05:56 AM
I have a new neighbour who is totally clueless about her new puppy. It's the first dog she's ever had, and boy, does it show. Despite me educating her on picking up after him, and giving her a box of nappy sacks to pick up with, her dog's crap was still all over the estate where I live. I started picking it up and throwing it (with some force - splat!) onto her path leading to her door, causing her to do a major clean up job. I did this twice, and she now takes the dog outside of the estate, but NOW there's crap all down the road, and even in the area where the garages are......
I'm now getting in touch with the leasing company to complain.....

CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Luckily round here there arnt too many people that leave their dogs poo behind, but, and I don't know if this makes a difference, our local council provide FREE poo bags, and there very good bags, stronger and bigger than any I've bought, do any other councils provide these bags the biggest problem on the paths round here is fox poo, there always seems to be some on the paths
Deb13
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-06-2007, 07:41 AM
It's really bad round here, no-one seems to bother picking up after their dogs. The pooh bins that appeared a couple of years ago are slowly disappearing, the council are getting rid of them cos they're not getting used.

A year or so back a man came into the shop I was working in, while I was serving him he was talking to my boss, ranting on about a fine he had to pay. I asked my boss later what it had been about. The ****** had let his dog crap on the childrens playing field, not realising there was someone from the council there checking the state of the field ( for dog poo ) & he was promptly handed a fine. He had actually said to my boss "what am I supposed to do, pick it up ?? My dog sh*ts there everyday, it's not doing any harm"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you just love people like this ?!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Grrrrrrrrr this really annoys me, a couple of years ago we had a neighbour that would just open the door and let the dog run out into our avenue, more often than not it would get into my garden and poo right in the middle of the lawn, I pulled the woman about the problem and she said its not my dog that is doing it anyway one day I was looking after another neighbours house facing mine, I looked accross to my house and low and behold there he was having a dump in my garden again, this time his owner was stood at her gate waiting for him to return, I went balistic, a massive argument followed and the woman in her temper stormed on to my lawn and picked the poo up with her bare handafter that she took the dog out on a lead.

Mo
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 08:25 AM
The nerve of some ppl the best one i have ever had was when i was walking my baby juke ( ) and he urinated near where some one else dog had diposted , which i stood and watched the guy dog do , he calmly walks up to me in the street outside our local shop and tell me to go back and clean up my dog dirt to which i replied taking a poop bag out of my pocket if you can lift up my dogs urine with this ill give you the opportunity cios thats all he did , but your welcome to the bag to lift your own dogs mess that he diposted a few moments before my dog marked his territory on it well his face was a picture to say the least , and what scundered me more was the fact he just walked of in the opposite direction towards the bank , but dollyk waited his return and when he did i polietly asked did you deposit or lift , he replied deposited and lifted thats good i replied here is a bag you can now lift what youre dog deposited and ill wait here till you do . embarrassed he was but he lifted it , and i just said they sell nappy sacks at chemist 99 pence for 30 come in rather handy dont you think , surfice to say he avoided my walk route , which was a blessing as i didn have to avoid his dog deposits
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Its such a basic thing to do. I cant believe people still think its acceptable to leave pooh all over the place. I have children too and I hate having to explain that some people dont pick up so please stay off the grass over there.
My local council recently chipped jack for me and in a goodie bag they gave me was a stack of pooh bags, really good strong ones ( not the cheap value nappy bags I use) maybe they should give them away for free.
Maybe we should get badges made saying " I pick it up you should too" and hand them out to offending parties we see.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2007, 10:52 AM
HAHAHAAAAAAAAA serves her right!
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
do any other councils provide these bags
No. Around here, we get free newspapers delivered instead. I've yet to find another use for them so presume they must be for the purpose of cleaning up dog mess.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »