Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 04:33 PM

help - adjustamatic beds

hi
we are going to be looking for one of these in the near future and wondered if anyone has got any recommendations for either a particular make or company

thanks

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I'd love one - they're wildly expensive. Best of luck Sue - let me know how you get on
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 04:49 AM
know they are but is coming a necessatiy (sp) for martin. our bed at the moment is causing problems - too low and the mattress is k******** if you get my drift
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Personally I don't like them. A few of my clients have them, but I wouldn't as I like nice flat sheets tucked in, not all wrinkled up in the morning. You can't put fitted sheets on them, because of the bend in the middle, and flat sheets just come out.
I know this from having to make them all in the morning!

One of my ladies had a son with Parkinson's who had been in hospital. She had an adjustamatic bed so said to me she had suggested he get one. Nooooooo, was my response as he had mobility problems and I could see if he ever got slightly worse his carers would need a hospital bed so an adjustamatic would've been a waste of money.

Apart from that I don't think any brand is particularly better than another, but go for a good name in case of problems.