Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2007, 02:43 PM

Why Are People So Cruel?

Animals give us so much love and in return some owners can be so cruel...

WARNING contains very upsetting images of cruelty to animals

http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.com...ueltycases.htm
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-06-2007, 02:49 PM
It really is overwhelmingly staggering isn't it. How some people have the audacity to sleep at nights is beyond me. I mean, Jesus, that horse.... Beggars belief.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 02:55 PM
I have to say it took me quite a few viewing threw the tears before i could actually stomach these horrific scenes before my eyes and im a at a loss for words to what i just saw ,
I am ****ing totally and utterly disgusted by this .
And to think these acts of cruelty were performed by human beings then i for one am ashamed to call my self a human being , the ppl responsible for these horrific sick acts are a whole new species of evil

Those poor animals i hope they can get them back to there former health and glory before these awful acts of cruelty took place and find them the kind loven homes they deserve .
I wish i could rehome all of them and give them thew tender loven care they need i myself own a dog that came from similiar back ground of cruelty and nothing would give me greater pleasure to bash the utter ****ing life spirit and hope out of the evil mallious twisted ******** that are responsible for these acts .
Because thaty is just what they have done to these poor innocent animals
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
It never ceases to amaze me. These days there are plenty of places you can take your animals you can no longer care for without letting them suffer. There really is no excuse.
Becky
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
sorry couldn't look. but i agree some people can be so cruel.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 07:33 PM
i dont think i can look at the pictures...i will have nightmares, but I think ppl who can be so cruel should be locked up and the key thrown away, it completely disgusts me. If I could afford to I would have them all and give them a loving and caring home...the least they deserve. What makes me even more disgusted is the fact these poor animals really put their trust in humans and are so loyal whether there looked after properly or not. I really don't understand why ppl buy dogs if they don't even have the intention of caring for them???
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Sorry i couldnt look at the pictures it upsets me to much.
These people must be so sick in the head and have no heart at all.
It just beggers believe.
-GreyhoundGirl-
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-06-2007, 07:47 PM
urg.. that's disgusting.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
im sorry i only got half ways down as the sight of the gsd and the poem bout the springer called ruth upset me too much there are some hate full spitefull b####### out there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-06-2007, 05:10 PM
At some point in my life I came to the conclusion that the majority of people in the world are heartless, devious, and uncaring. I am sure these images just confirm that (I didn't look incidentally)

I always thank people for putting these links on here because there could be some visitors who are not aware of what goes on. ('tho I doubt any Dogsey members are in that category)

One day I might start a thread on what can be done to change the people who are responsible, but that will have to wait until I have at least some sort of answer, which sadly, I do not right now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >