View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:01 PM

leos story,sorry upsetting,can we stop this?

iv had permission to post this from another forum and many of you might have seen this before,please read and can we stop this here and abroad,ideas welcome im going to make this my mission xwww.leostory.org
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:36 PM
What a sad story!!!!! but so pleased Cindy found him and nursed him back to health.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:45 PM
what a sad, sad story and unfortunately so common these days. i cannot believe how people can treat animals with such disrespect and cruelty. someone should do it to them.

so glad leo is in safe hands now. bless him and his owners
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 01:51 PM
That is such a sad story, bless him how did he serve all that, he was so luck to of been found and known about. he is a lovely looking dog, how can people be so cruel

He is a happy boy now live long little Leo.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 02:17 PM
What a story such a sad one yet lovely ending, hope he has years of happiness now he deserves it.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Can you create petition with a link to this little lads story ? The relevent government officials must be made to act regarding puppy farming, and the RSPCA there who did nothing despite the obvious photographic and veterinary evidence, as well as individual witnesses, well it beggars belief and they must be taken to task for letting down not just Leo but every dog in the hands of those who treated him so appallingly.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:12 PM
gosh how sad had agood cry ,thank god for the young lady or should i say angel
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2007, 09:55 PM
if someone would volenteer to help me make petitions and we could maybe try to get this sort of treatment to our beloved dogs stopped,it happens all over the place,not just the usa were im told it is worse than here,dog abuse in any form is bad,in the form of puppy farming its at its worse breeding more dogs to endure life like this its dam right unfair,i know we all on dogsey are against puppy farming so come on lets make a stand.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 02:23 AM
What a sad story. What a lovely lady his rescuer must be.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
if someone would volenteer to help me make petitions and we could maybe try to get this sort of treatment to our beloved dogs stopped,it happens all over the place,not just the usa were im told it is worse than here,dog abuse in any form is bad,in the form of puppy farming its at its worse breeding more dogs to endure life like this its dam right unfair,i know we all on dogsey are against puppy farming so come on lets make a stand.
ill help any way i can zoeybeau , because this sort of thing has to stop ., even if it only helps a few or bring awareness ill help what do i need top do .
And im sure all the members on here will offer there help and support also .
Let the mission begin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >