Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 08:26 AM

[B]A few pics of Loki up at the field Wednesday evening[/B]

It turned out quite a nice night on Wednesday, so I took my camera this time and, guess what, I actually took a couple - here they are

This one is my friend who always takes the photos and Loki walking in front of me

Loki looking longingly at her beloved ball asking my friend to throw the ball

See I got my ball

Go on, take it from me

Ach, ye cannae catch me fur a wee baw-bee

It started to get awfy black looking so we didn't stay long and got back just before the rain started
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Lovely pictures, looks a beautiful place to walk
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Great pics... looks like a nice walk
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Many thanks Annestaff and Ian- it is lovely "up the braes" - we are quite a bit above sea level and the views on a really clear day are tremendous

It started off lovely and sunny - then those clouds came from "nowhere"!! Still Loki had a ball
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Great pic as ever of the lovely Brandykins when you say the braes is that the Glennifer Braes ??By any chance. Gorgeous views.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Hello LZ Sorry, it isn't the Glennifer Braes, they are nearer to Paisley - where the Robertson Car Park is, the Nature Reserve and the Bonnie Wee Well are! We call the road up to the farms "up the braes" However, it isn't that far away and we can walk to the Glennifer Braes but it is in the opposite direction! It is lovely up the Glennifer Braes - especially at the Robertson Car Park. Although I wouldn't go there now!! The views though from there are spectacular. Do you know the Glennifer Braes?

Loki loves it in the field - plenty space to run around in

Take care
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2007, 11:06 AM
What beautiful photos, she sure is a gorgeous girl and I just love the photo with her showing her ball off.

What tremendous views too, you must be really spoilt for choices of where to walk your dogs up there.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 11:57 AM
Thank you Scorpio! It is a lovely shire and there are many lovely walks around it. Where I live, I am fortunate as it is only about 5/10 mins away - by car! I have walked it but takes a wee bitty longer

Oh Loki really loves playing with the balls Loves her pics being taken

Take care
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Hello LZ Sorry, it isn't the Glennifer Braes, they are nearer to Paisley - where the Robertson Car Park is, the Nature Reserve and the Bonnie Wee Well are! We call the road up to the farms "up the braes" However, it isn't that far away and we can walk to the Glennifer Braes but it is in the opposite direction! It is lovely up the Glennifer Braes - especially at the Robertson Car Park. Although I wouldn't go there now!! The views though from there are spectacular. Do you know the Glennifer Braes?

Loki loves it in the field - plenty space to run around in

Take care
Yes I know the area as I am from originally from Paisley though have I have now lived in Ayrshire longer than I did in Paisley If that makes sense. As a little girl I remember going to the Bonnie wee well with my Dad and him telling me how as children they played there often. Small world
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

25-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Yes I know the area as I am from originally from Paisley though have I have now lived in Ayrshire longer than I did in Paisley If that makes sense. As a little girl I remember going to the Bonnie wee well with my Dad and him telling me how as children they played there often. Small world
Small world! Paisley has changed - shops are closing left right and centre! Braehead is to blame for that and the shutting down to traffic in the High Street! Shame! The hotel up at the Bonnie Wee Well has been finished but not sure what it is! It lay unfinished and derelict for years! Yet the views from it must be stunning!

I am not from Paisley - I come from Glasgow, although left there years ago; still miss it